What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a standard room or three in a deluxe one-bedroom suite
- Waived daily resort fee
$19 Waived Daily Resort Fee Includes
- 2 beach lounge chairs
- Beach towels available in-room
- Wine hour every Sunday through Thursday in hotel library
- All day specialty coffee service in hotel library
- USA Today newspapers
- WiFi access throughout
- Two welcome bottles of water in-room
- 15% discount at participating outlets on Española Way
Hotel at a Glance: El Paseo Hotel
Though it’s a short walk from the beach and the nightlife on Collins Avenue and Ocean Drive, the street El Paseo Hotel is on looks more like a European village than most visitors’ ideas of South Beach. The boutiques and sidewalk cafés on Española Way stray from the Art Deco District’s style in favor of Spanish- and French-inspired architecture. The narrow cobblestone street is closed to cars, allowing pedestrians to wander between the stucco storefronts.
- Spotlight on the suite: The deluxe one-bedroom has a kitchen and more than twice the space of the standard room; some add juliet balconies.
- Cuban cuisine can be paired with 120 rums from the mojito bar at Havana 1957.
- Hotel history: Its five buildings, which date back to 1925, once housed artists’ apartments and studios.
- What’s nearby: Española Way has nearly 20 dining options, and the hotel’s guests get discount cards good for merchants on the street and a 15% discount at all Espanola Way restaurants and stores.
- A plethora of amenities are included in the waived resort fee, from lounge chairs and beach towels to newspapers, WiFi, wine hour, and more.
Miami’s South Beach: World-Famous Nightlife and Beaches
Just east of downtown Miami, on the barrier island that forms Miami Beach, you’ll find one of the world’s nightlife capitals: South Beach. The clubs along Ocean Drive are legendary for their boisterous, all-night blowouts—and for good reason. With all the rum-soaked mojitos, colorful neon, and celebrity sightings, it can feel like an endless party. Perhaps that’s why the area pops up so often in film and TV shows, including Burn Notice and The Birdcage.
The coast of South Beach is known as Lummus Park, which Frommer’s calls Miami’s “best beach for people-watching.” Head across the bay, to South Pointe Park or Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park, for quieter, more secluded shores.
- One king bed or two queen beds; based on availability at hotel’s discretion
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite
- One king bed and one futon
- Standard occupancy: 3
- Maximum occupancy: 3
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- $19 resort fee includes: 2 beach lounge chairs, beach towels available in your room, wine hour every Sunday–Thursday in hotel library, all day specialty coffee service located in hotel library, USA Today newspapers, WiFi access throughout, two welcome bottles of water in your room and 15% discount at participating outlets on Española Way.
- Parking: valet available for an additional $35 plus tax per day.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Complimentary WiFi
- Restaurant and bar
- Beach Club Access with lounge chairs and beach towels
- Complimentary coffee
- Complimentary wine hour (Sunday-Thursday)
- Discounted fitness passes
- Table games
Please note: Some amenities may not be available due to COVID-19 restrictions
The Fine Print
- 24-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About El Paseo Hotel
- Nearest airport: Miami International (MIA; 13 mi)
- Cab fare: about $45 from MIA, including a 15% tip
- Distance from Miami: 10 miles