What You Get
- Stay for two in a king room or four in a double-queen room
Hotel at a Glance: Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cedar Rapids
At this hotel just south of downtown Cedar Rapids, visitors will have easy access to all of the attractions the City of Five Seasons has to offer. They’ll be situated right off of I-380, giving them less than a 10 minute drive to the Cedar Rapids Museum of Art and local hot spots like Iowa Brewing Company and the Czech Village neighborhood. And with an on-site convenience store, as well as spacious guest rooms that feature plush bedding, they’ll be prepared to unwind in peace each night they stay.
- Take a dip in the indoor pool or lounge poolside in a chair while the kids splash in the water.
- Grab an early bite to eat at the complimentary hot breakfast, served daily with waffles and continental fixings.
- ** Pump some iron** or get in some cardio time at the on-site fitness center.
- Surf the web using the hotel’s complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Visit the Paramount Theater in downtown Cedar Rapids, an event venue listed on the National Register of Historic Places that hosts regular concerts and musicals.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: up to two pets 50 lbs or less may be added for an additional $25 per stay.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Complimentary hot breakfast
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Fitness center
- Pet friendly (two pet maximum, 50 lb weight limit, $25 fee per pet)
- Convenience store
- Indoor pool
The Fine Print
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cedar Rapids
- Nearest airport: The Eastern Iowa Airport (CID; 6 mi)
- Cab fare: about $23 from CID