What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a standard queen room or Golden Gate suite
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Additional fees: $29.95 daily resort fee plus tax paid at check-in. $100 credit card authorization paid at check-in.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Golden Gate Hotel & Casino
The Golden Gate has been welcoming guests to Las Vegas since 1906, long before the city was known for glitzy casinos and shows. Guests can view artifacts from the hotel’s history in the lobby, part of a modern expansion that also added a luxury tower and more space to the gaming floor.
- Place your bets at roulette and blackjack tables with dancing dealers, or play the slots.
- Where you’ll stay: Recently renovated guest rooms and suites feature flat-screen high-definition TVs, plush Serta pillow-top mattresses, and Bath & Body Works toiletries.
- Grab a drink at Bar Prohibition or OneBar, where dancing bartenders keep the party going.
- Take in history in the hotel lobby, where historical artifacts including old hotel ledgers and a 1907 Kellogg telephone—Las Vegas’s first—are on display.
Beyond the Las Vegas Strip: Old Vegas and Red Rock Canyon
It can feel like the entire city of Las Vegas revolves around the Strip if you never venture beyond that neon-lit corridor. But there’s plenty to see and do once you step off Las Vegas Boulevard. You can find a taste of Old Vegas on Fremont Street, where vintage signs and showgirls crowned with headdresses recall the days of Sinatra and Martin. Beginning at dusk, a canopy of more than 12 million LED lights erupts in a psychedelic light-and-music show every hour. For an aerial view, zoom down the center of Fremont Street on a zipline.
Nature puts on its own show at Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, a landscape of fiery-red sandstone formations and limestone cliffs just 17 miles outside the city. Motor down the 13-mile scenic drive or ditch the car and strike out on any of more than 20 hiking trails that course through the region’s otherworldly topography.
Standard Queen Room
- One queen bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Golden Gate Suite
- One king bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $20 per night for each additional guest
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- $29.95 (plus tax) resort fee includes: WiFi, fitness center, local and toll-free calls
- Parking: please contact property for parking options and fees.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests and options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Two bars
- WiFi (included in resort fee)
- Concierge services
- Car rental (additional fees)
- Outdoor pool with hot tub
The Fine Print
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $29.95 daily resort fee plus tax paid at check-in
- $100 credit card authorization paid at check-in
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Golden Gate Hotel & Casino
- Nearest airport: McCarran International Airport (LAS; 7 mi)
- Cab fare: about $50 from LAS, including a 15% tip