What You Get
Per CDC guidelines, travel to Mexico is highly discouraged at this time due to the increased COVID-19 levels currently being reported. Please view the latest travel information here.
✈ CDC Travel Order: Effective 1/26/21 all air passengers arriving to the US from a foreign country must get tested for COVID-19 infection no more than 3 days before their flight departs and to provide proof of the negative result or documentation of having recovered from COVID-19 to the airline before boarding the flight. More information on this testing requirement can be found here.
- All-inclusive stay for two in a deluxe junior suite or family club deluxe junior suite
- Kids 2 or younger stay free
Included in all-inclusive:
- All meals and snacks
- Unlimited beverages by the glass
- Tennis and paddle ball courts
- Daily activities and nightly entertainment
- Kids club (4–12 years)
- Teens club (12–16 years)
- Nonmotoroized watersports including snorkeling, sailing, and kayaking
- One introductory diving lesson in the pool
You’re viewing a property from our Premium Collection, a selection of top properties that are guaranteed to have a rating of 4 stars or higher.
Hotel at a Glance: Grand Riviera Princess Hotel
This magnificent 5-star all-inclusive hotel puts guests in one of the most spectacular locations in Mexico — within several steps to the sandy beaches and crystal-clear waters of the Caribbean Sea. Such location accommodates all types of globetrotters: those who prefer to put their feet up and take advantage of the all-inclusive amenities as well as those who seek to spend their vacation actively. No matter the preferences, Grand Riviera Princess Hotel has it covered.
- Grab a bite at one of the main international buffet restaurants as well as à la carte restaurants, including Italian, steakhouse, seafood, Mexican, Asian, international gourmet, and Swiss.
- Spend the time actively: work out at the fully-equipped gym, do watersports, or play tennis.
- Pamper yourself at the hotel’s spa; unwind during a custom massage or have your nails and hair done by a seasoned stylist.
- Amenities for kids: keep your offspring occupied with the evening children’s club, mini disco, mini cinema, theatre with puppets, crafts room, or videogame room.
- Direct beach access: From this hotel’s doors, it’s only a short trek to the private beach.
- Make a splash in the hotel’s 16 pools.
Playa del Carmen, Mexico: Trendy Beach Area and Diving Destination
Just across the sea from the island of Cozumel, Playa del Carmen has been called “the hippest city in all of the Yucatán Peninsula” by Lonely Planet. The laid-back beach bars and cafés have a way of converting vacationers into expats, but Playa’s most compelling draw might be its cenotes—cavernous sinkholes filled with turquoise pools. The water in the cenotes is crystal clear, particularly at the lily-pad-dotted Xlacah cenote, where you can snorkel among schools of colorful fish.
To the south, you’ll find preserved ruins of pre-Columbian cities. Tulum’s crumbling temples are situated above a dramatic ocean bluff, and Coba’s enormous pyramid rises between two lagoons. For a fun day trip, hop aboard the ferry to Cozumel, which docks at the pier east of Calle 1. There are about a dozen dive shops on Cozumel, and they offer trips offshore to the reefs that Jacques Cousteau declared some of the world’s most beautiful.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? Cancun International Airport (CUN) is approximately 50 km from the hotel.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another voucher? The deal covers an all-inclusive stay for two. Please see the Room Details section below for further details regarding maximum room occupancy and additional guest pricing.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? No resort credits are included in this deal.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here.
Deluxe Junior Suite
- One king bed or two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 3 adults + 1 kid or 2 adults + 2 kids
- Adding occupants above standard: $74 per night for each additional guest 13 or older; $30 per night for each additional guest 3–12 years old; kids 2 or younger stay free
Family Club Deluxe Junior Suite
- One king bed and triple bunk bed or two double beds and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2 adults & 3 kids or 3 adults & 2 kids
- Adding occupants above standard: $79 per night for each additional guest 13 or older; $30 per night for each additional guest 3–12 years old; kids 2 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- 16 pools
- Multiple bars and restaurants
- Fitness center
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary parking
- Daytime and evening children’s club
- Medical center
- Tennis and paddle tennis courts
- Watersports center
- 7-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Must present valid US or Canadian ID at check-in
- All prices and charges listed in US Dollars
- Purchases are in US Dollars
- Foreign exchange fee may apply
- MXN$27 environmental sanitation tax per night, per room paid at check-in
- Airfare not included
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Grand Riviera Princess Hotel "- Premium Collection"
- Nearest airport: Cancun Airport (27 mi)
- Distance from Cancun: 39 mi