What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
The Canada Border is currently closed until further notice, view the latest travel information here
The Annex at Grande Rockies is located in a separate building, steps from the main resort building where all amenities can be found
- Stay for two in a king room or two-double room
- Up to two kids 15 or younger stay free in a two-double room
$15 Daily Hotel Services & Environmental Fee Includes
- Outdoor activity programming
- Variety of seasonal gear
- Contribution to eco-friendly initiatives
Hotel at a Glance: The Annex at Grande Rockies Resort
The charming alpine town of Canmore is a gateway to Canada’s first national park: Banff National Park. The area’s scenery, with its snow-capped mountains, sparkling glaciers, and pristine lakes, has served as a backdrop for movies such as Jumanji: Next Level and The Reverant. At The Annex at Grande Rockies Resort, the Canadian Rockies are in the backyard.
- Go for a swim in the resort’s indoor pool, outfitted with a water slide and an indoor/outdoor hot tub.
- Vacation in style: Guest rooms feature a microwave and mini-fridge.
- Wake up with a view: of the surrounding Canadian Rockies mountains.
- Visit Lake Louise: in Banff National Park, only 50 miles (80 km) from the hotel.
- Peace of Mind: enhanced safety and cleaning procedures are being practiced at this property
Canmore, Alberta: Charming Rocky Mountain Town near Banff National Park
Canmore’s captivating natural setting in the foothills of the Canadian Rockies has served as a backdrop for such movies as Jumanji: Next Level and The Revenant. Head to Canmore Nordic Centre Provincial Park to enjoy the scenery while ice skating, cross-country skiing, hiking, or mountain biking, or explore a sprawling wilderness of mountains, glacier-fed lakes, and limestone canyons at Banff National Park.
Downtown Canmore centers on Main Street, a three-block shopping boulevard lined with brewpubs, art galleries, and boutiques. Monthly events such as art festivals and mountain-bike races keep the town buzzing during the day; an eclectic live-music scene entertains crowds late into the night. Though Canmore has come a long way since its early days as a coal-mining site, its mining museums and commemorative statues keep the past alive.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $30 per night for each additional guest 16 or older; kids 15 or younger stay free
- The pool and hot tub are open with reduced hours and limited capacity. Note, face masks are required in all indoor public spaces. You can view all COVID related information here.
- Check in: 5 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- $15 hotel services & environmental fee includes: outdoor activity programming, a variety of seasonal gear, plus contribution to eco-friendly initiatives.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Heated indoor pool
- Indoor and outdoor hot tub
- Kids pool with waterslide
- Fitness center
- Free WiFi
- Heated parking
The Fine Print
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- All prices and charges listed in CAD Dollars
- Purchases are in CAD Dollars
- Foreign exchange fee may apply
- $15 daily hotel services & environmental fee plus tax added at purchase
- $250 damage deposit authorization on credit card paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Annex at Grande Rockies - Premium Collection
- Nearest airport: Calgary International Airport (YYC; 76 miles or 123 km)
- Distance from Calgary: 66 miles (106 km)