Stay for up to eight guests with daily passes to a huge indoor water park, plus access to kid-friendly activities and seven dining venues
About Your Great Wolf Lodge Getaway
- Book to stay between April 25 and July 3.
- Prices vary by day; the price listed is the lowest possible and may not be available all days.
- Click on a date on the booking calendar to see the individual prices by day.
- Daily water park passes for each registered guest, up to the maximum room occupancy, are included in all options.
See additional details regarding room occupancy, water park passes, and more on the Fine Print & Details tab above. See FAQs here.
Property at a Glance: Great Wolf Lodge Cincinnati/Mason
The heart and soul of Great Wolf Lodge Cincinnati/Mason is its 79,000-square-foot indoor water park. Splashy rides such as the Hydro Plunge—a roller coaster/water slide hybrid—and a zero-depth-entry wave pool with 3-foot swells surround the park’s iconic hub: a four-story treehouse with a 1,000-gallon tipping bucket. Younger kids will have a blast with the water slides and gentle spray features of Whooping Hollow and Cub Paw Pool.
The water park, which hovers around 84 degrees all year long, isn’t the resort’s only family-friendly activity. You’ll also find Howl at the Moon Glow Golf, mini bowling at Ten Paw Alley, and Scooops Kid Spa.
- Extended water park access: You can enter the water park at 1 p.m. on the day you check in and stay until close on the day you check out (essentially 2 days’ water park admission).
- Fun for all ages: There are games and activities for every member of the family; explore activities by age group here.
- Hands-on crafts and activities such as face painting and balloon twisting during the Lunch Time Lineup can entertain young children when they want a break from the water park.
- Roomy suites comfortably sleep up to eight guests.
- Where to eat: Choose from seven restaurants and snack bars.
- Add a Paw Pass or Pup Pass to your stay to enjoy kid-friendly activities and sweets at Creation Station, MagiQuest, Bear Paw Sweets & Eats, and more at a discounted rate. See everything that’s included—as well as other available packages—here (additional fees apply).
- Safety first: Complimentary life jackets and trained lifeguards help keep everybody safe and secure.
- Driving time from Columbus and Indianapolis: about 1.5 and 2 hours, respectively
Our Guide to Great Wolf Lodge
Our best tips on how to avoid crowds, dine on a budget, and dress down at Great Wolf Lodge