Up to eight guests enjoy passes to the indoor water park, plus access to kid-friendly activities and five restaurants
About Your Great Wolf Lodge Getaway
- Book to stay between April 25 and July 3.
- Prices vary by day; the price listed is the lowest possible and may not be available all days.
- Click on a date on the booking calendar to see the individual prices by day.
- Daily water park passes for each registered guest, up to the maximum room occupancy, are included in all options.
See additional details regarding room occupancy, water park passes, and more on the Fine Print & Details tab above. See FAQs here.
Property at a Glance: Great Wolf Lodge Sandusky
The heart and soul of Great Wolf Lodge Sandusky is its 33,000-square-foot indoor water park. Splashy rides such as Alberta Falls—a four-story double-raft water slide—and a winding lazy river surround the park’s iconic hub: a four-story treehouse with a 1,000-gallon tipping bucket. Younger kids will have a blast with the water slides and gentle spray features of Whooping Hollow.
The water park isn’t the resort’s only family-friendly space. You’ll also find an arcade with more than 100 games.
- Extended water park access: You can enter the water park at 1 p.m. on the day you check in and stay until close on the day you check out (essentially 2 days’ water park admission).
- Hands-on crafts and activities such as face painting and balloon twisting at Cub Club can entertain young children when they want a break from the water park action. Explore activities by age group here.
- Roomy suites comfortably sleep up to eight people. Some units provide extra privacy with enclosed bunk beds or lofted bedrooms.
- Add a Paw Pass or Pup Pass to your stay to enjoy kid-friendly activities and sweets at Creation Station, Cub Club, Bear Paw Sweets & Eats, and more at a discounted rate. See everything that’s included—as well as other available packages—here (additional fees apply).
- Safety first: Complimentary life jackets in multiple sizes and trained lifeguards help keep families safe and secure.
- Driving time from Cleveland and Columbus: about 1 hour and 2.5 hours, respectively
Our Guide to Great Wolf Lodge
Our best tips on how to avoid crowds, dine on a budget, and dress down at Great Wolf Lodge