What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king room or double-queen room
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a double-queen room
Hotel at a Glance: Hilton Inn Lakeville Minneapolis
Located just outside Minneapolis off of I-35, Hilton Inn Lakeville Minneapolis features free hot breakfast, a heated indoor pool, and comfortable guest rooms with modern amenities. This Lakeville hotel is less than 2 miles away from Lake Marion and Lakeville Ames Arena, positioning guests near the entertainment, dining, and attractions of this Minneapolis-Saint Paul suburb.
- Start the day right with fresh fruit, warm cinnamon rolls, eggs, bagels, and more from the hotel’s complimentary hot breakfast offered each morning.
- Make a splash during a day swimming in the hotel’s heated indoor pool.
- Comfortable guest rooms include a microwave, small refrigerator, and coffee maker.
- Break a sweat during a workout at the hotel’s modern fitness center, which offers free weights, cardio machines, and fitness equipment.
- Explore the area: The hotel is 5 minutes away from Lakeville Area Arts Center and Casperson Park & Boat Launch on the bank of Lake Marion. Guests can spend the day exploring natural habitat and landscapes at Fort Snelling National Park, just a short drive away.
Downtown Minneapolis: Thriving Performing-Arts Scene near Idyllic Lakes
Downtown Minneapolis is more than just the geographic epicenter of the city—it’s the cultural heart too. Sports venues home to the Timberwolves, Vikings, and Twins neighbor the lively nightclubs of the Warehouse District and the neon-lit marquees of the Hennepin Theater District. In recent years, the city’s arts scene has gotten a lot of attention, and for good reason: Minneapolis has more live theater shows per capita than any other US city except New York. Additionally, dozens of eclectic galleries complement the wide-ranging exhibits at the Minneapolis Institute of Art, which showcases everything from Japanese woodcut prints to turn-of-the-century European advertisements.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: up to 2 pets up to 50 lbs. may be added for an additional $25 per pet per stay.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Free hot breakfast
- Heated indoor pool
- In-room microwave, small refrigerator, & coffee maker
- Fitness center
- 24-hour snack shop
- Free WiFi
The Fine Print
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hampton Inn Lakeville Minneapolis
- Nearest airport: Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport (MSP; 22 mi)
- Nearest train stop: 28th Ave Station (17 mi)
- Cab fare: about $60 from MSP
- Distance from downtown Minneapolis: 25 miles