What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king room or double-queen room
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a double-queen room
- Complimentary hotel shuttle service within immediate area (contact hotel for details)
Hotel at a Glance: Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Northpoint
This hotel in the North Atlanta suburb of Alpharetta puts visitors within a short car ride from an array of nearby attractions. Its only about a 2-mile drive from Ameris Bank Amphitheatre, which regularly hosts outdoor concerts by nationally touring acts. The hotel also connects to Big Creek Greenway’s scenic wetland nature trails, and is adjacent to North Point Mall, home to the American Girl Store and Avalon shops.
- Make yourself at home in a king or double-queen room with a mini-refrigerator, microwave, and Keurig for your morning cup of joe.
- The Garden Grille & Bar offers grab and go breakfast and brawny burgers for lunch and dinner.
- Take a refreshing dip in the outdoor pool and relax after a day of exploring Alpharetta.
- Complimentary shuttle service takes visitors to hotspots in the immediate area.
Atlanta, Georgia: Urban Parks and Renowned Aquarium in Capital of the South
Named 1 of 50 Places of a Lifetime by National Geographic, Atlanta lies near the Chattahoochee River in Georgia’s northwest region known for its famed trees: magnolias, pines, and dogwoods. Despite a metropolitan population of more than five million and what is considered the world’s busiest airport by passenger count, Atlanta seems to always offer a relaxing escape. Stroll through the 185 acres of botanical gardens, hiking trails, and oaks at Piedmont Park, or study one of the country’s largest Civil War exhibitions at the Atlanta History Center.
Anchored by historical Peachtree Street, the city’s midtown area boasts a thriving arts-and-culture scene. Opened in 1929, the Fox Theatre features imposing Egyptian architecture and a custom-made organ with a network of 3,622 pipes. Tours take place on Monday, Thursday, and Saturday. The High Museum of Art spotlights more than 12,000 pieces of contemporary and folk art, ranging from Renaissance paintings to photographs from the civil-rights era. Kids might better enjoy the Georgia Aquarium, located downtown at Centennial Olympic Park. One of the world’s largest aquariums with more than 8 million gallons of fresh and marine water and more than 100,000 animals, the aquarium is home to beluga whales, lionfish, whale sharks, bottlenose dolphins, and more.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; up to two kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Outdoor pool
- The Garden Grille & Bar
- 24-hour snack shop
- Fitness center
- Complimentary WiFi
- Mini-refrigerator, microwave, and Keurig in the room
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary shuttle service within immediate area
The Fine Print
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $5 daily state hotel fee paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Northpoint
- Nearest airports: Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL; 34 mi)
- Cab fare: about $80 from ATL
- Distance from Atlanta: 26 mi