What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king room or double-queen room
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a double-queen room
Hotel at a Glance: Hilton Garden Inn Camden Waterfront Philadelphia
Just three miles from Philadelphia’s Downtown, Hilton Garden Inn Camden Waterfront Philadelphia offers a relaxing stay in modern surroundings. Each spacious room features comfortable beds providing a restful sleep for travelers. Additional furnishings include work desks and chairs to help those who need to catch up on business matters, and LCD TVs to provide entertainment. When feeling hungry, the hotel guests can head to the grill restaurant for a gourmet burger, or simply grab a quick bite from the 24-hour pantry. The hotel’s location offers easy access to the Adventure Aquarium and Camden Children’s Garden, and the nearby ferry provides a connection to Philadelphia’s historic center.
- Stay comfortably in spacious rooms equipped with LCD TVs, mini-fridges, microwaves, Keurig coffee makers, and complimentary WiFi
- Grab a bite at the grill restaurant offering cooked-to-order breakfast and a seasonal menu of burgers, flatbreads, and other gourmet dishes.
- Visit fitness center for a cardio workout on one of the treadmills or indoor bikes, or exercise your muscles using weights.
- Take a ferry to Philadelphia’s Downtown and explore iconic sights including the Liberty Bell and Betsy Ross House.
Philadelphia’s Center City: Historic Landmarks and Museums
The historic Center City neighborhood, also known as downtown Philadelphia, dates back to the city’s founding in 1682. Today, Center City is Philadelphia’s central business district, with several skyscrapers and high-profile museums. The neighborhood is also home to Independence National Historical Park, whose high concentration of notable landmarks makes it America’s most historic square mile. While you’re here, visit Independence Hall—birthplace of the Declaration of Independence and the United States Constitution—or head to the Liberty Bell Center to see the approximately 2,000-pound bell.
The shops of Historic Antique Row are less than a mile from here. The small, locally owned shops stock everything from oriental rugs to vintage clothing. Head about 15 minutes northwest to scale the famous steps outside the Philadelphia Museum of Art, where Rocky Balboa once pumped his fists victoriously. Inside, the massive museum’s holdings range from ancient Chinese art to famous paintings by Claude Monet, Salvador Dalí, and Vincent van Gogh.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: self parking available for an additional $15 per day.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Fitness center
- Complimentary WiFi
- Self-parking ($15/day)
- Rooms with mini-fridges, microwaves, coffee and tea makers
The Fine Print
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hilton Garden Inn Camden Waterfront Philadelphia
- Nearest airport: Philadelphia International Airport (PHL; 14.3 mi)
- Cab fare: $40, with a 15% tip