What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
Until further notice, California hotels and lodging cannot accept or honor out-of-state reservations for non-essential travel, unless the reservation is for at least the minimum time period required for quarantine (14 days) and the persons identified in the reservation will quarantine in the hotel or lodging entity until after that time period has expired. Please view the latest travel information here.
- Stay for two in a king leisure room or double-queen room
- One bottle of local wine per stay
- Discount voucher for a future stay at Holiday Inn Express Windsor
- Tasting card for 2 for 1 tasting at partner wineries
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a double-queen room
Hotel at a Glance: Holiday Inn Express Windsor Sonoma Wine Country
While staying at this hotel in Windsor, guests will have convenient access to the roving valleys and vineyards of Sonoma wine country. And with close proximity to downtown Windsor and the Sonoma County Airport, they’ll have no trouble finding great places to meet or eat and travel with ease.
- Take a dip in the heated outdoor pool and bask in the California rays.
- Grab a bite to eat at the complimentary grab and go breakfast, found each morning near the breakfast bar.
- Pump some iron in the on-site fitness center with cardio machines.
- Surf the web using the hotel’s complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Sample local wine at Colagrassi Wines, Guerrero Fernandez Winery, K Squared Cellars, Super Sonoman Wine, and Zouzounis Wines. These wineries are all located in Windsor and offer limited tasting hours, please call to make an appointment.
Sonoma Valley, California: Relaxed Wine Country and Majestic Redwoods
The Sonoma Valley, located about an hour north of San Francisco, is best known for its wine. The mild climate here allows winemakers to grow cool-weather varietals such as pinot noir and chardonnay. But the valley has a varied landscape; some areas are prime for growing hot-weather vines, too.
The 17 miles of country roads that connect the sleepy hamlet of Kenwood to the Carneros appellation lead to more than 40 boutique wineries, most small and family-owned. Many are tucked amid oak forests and wildflower meadows. Compared to its neighbor Napa Valley (about 15 miles away), Sonoma feels a little more relaxed and remote: the wineries here are generally more secluded from one another than those in Napa, and tasting rooms tend to be less crowded.
King Leisure Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $20 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary grab-and-go breakfast
- Complimentary coffee in the lobby
- Complimentary self-parking
- Fitness center
- Heated outdoor pool
The Fine Print
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Must be 21+ to consume alcohol
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Holiday Inn Express Windsor Sonoma Wine Country
Nearest airports: Sonoma County Airport (STS; 3.5 mi) Cab fare: about $15 from STS, including a 15% tip