Hotel at a Glance: Holiday Inn Express & Suites Franklin
The town where Holiday Inn Express & Suites Franklin resides may appear modest at first glance, but it’s actually surrounded by plentiful attractions for city folk and enthusiasts of the great outdoors. An approximately 40-minute drive south from the hotel takes visitors to Nashville, Tennessee, where they can visit the Ryman Auditorium or Grand Ol’ Opry. Mammoth Cave National Park is about a 45-minute drive north from the hotel, and is home to the world’s longest cave system at 400 miles.
- Where you’ll stay: in a king or double-queen room, each of which has a coffeemaker and flat-screen TV
- A free breakfast bar helps you start the day off on the right foot with a hot meal.
- An indoor heated pool and jetted tub allow for relaxing dips during the cooler winter season.
- Award: Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor in 2018
- Franklin’s claim to fame: Iconic American singer-songwriter Johnny Cash married singer June Carter in a Methodist church in Franklin in 1968.