What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a queen studio
- Kids 17 or younger stay free
Home2 Suites by Hilton Ocean City Bayside
Get away from urban life or mundanity and spend some time by the Atlantic. Ocean City is surrounded by beautiful ocean views along their vintage, three-mile-long boardwalk. Home2 Suites by Hilton is an oasis for this region of the country, making guests’ stays here comfortable, affordable, and accessible.
- Sit by the bonfire: on the front patio complete with cozy lounge chairs.
- Modern aesthetics are what to expect in their rooms. Don’t let this decor fool you, though. Rooms here are colorful, comfortably compact, and complete with standard amenities.
- Take a dip in their pool after a day of sight-seeing or work off delicious meals at their fitness center.
- Free breakfast is the right way to start the day and then end it with cooking dinner on their communal rooftop grill should you choose.
Ocean City, Maryland: Family-Friendly Boardwalk next to the Atlantic
Along Ocean City’s century-old boardwalk, you can savor wild-caught blue crab, play old-fashioned arcade games, and watch candy makers spin colorful saltwater taffy. The lively boardwalk, which stretches for 3 miles along Maryland’s eastern shore, helped earn Ocean City a spot on USA Today’s list of the “10 great places to have some fun on a boardwalk.” Kids can ride a ferris wheel and climb aboard one of the country’s oldest carousels at Trimper’s Amusement Park, a family-owned theme park open for more than 100 years.
Assateague Island National Seashore—a 37-mile stretch of salt marshes running from Ocean City down to Virginia—offers a peaceful reprieve from the boardwalk’s constant activity. The island’s famous wild horses gallop on the shores, and you can can climb up a vintage, candy-striped lighthouse, or hike the seaside forests to spot birds, including great horned owls, ruby-crowned kinglets, and great blue herons.
- One queen bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free (except for May 28 – Oct 31 at $10/day/car); one spot per room.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: up to two pets 60 lbs or less are allowed for an additional $75 per stay.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Complimentary breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Laundry services
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- From May 28, 2021, through Oct 31, 2021: Self-Parking fee $10/day/vehicle.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Home2 Suites by Hilton Ocean City Bayside
- Nearest airport: Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA; 142 miles)
- Cab fare: about $340 from DCA
- Distance from Washington D.C.: 138 miles