What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a deluxe king room or deluxe two-double room
- Waived amenity fee included
- Daily parking
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a deluxe two-double room
$25 Daily Waived Amenity Fee Includes
- One daily welcome drink
- Complimentary minibar item daily (alcohol excluded)
- Fresh fruit and snacks each morning
- Complimentary shuttle to Hollywood Burbank Airport
- Complimentary shuttle within 3-mile radius of hotel
Hotel at a Glance: Hotel Amarano Burbank
Located right in the middle of Burbank, CA, 4-star Hotel Amarano Burbank invites guests to experience its luxury Hollywood style. The hotel offers a free shuttle to a variety of Showbiz cradle’s attractions right around the corner, including Universal, Warner Bros., and Walt Disney Studios. After an exciting day of sightseeing, travelers can unwind in a poolside cabana or take care of their well-being at the fitness center.
- Grab a bite at the Fyo Bar+Kitchen or order room service to relax from the comfort of your room.
- Splish splash at the outdoor heated pool.
- Sip premium drinks in style at the Hollywood-inspired bar.
Take a break and step outside to the Breathing Room.
- Waived Amenity Fee includes daily drink, Wi-Fi, minibar item daily, and fresh fruit and snacks every morning; complete with daily parking.
Hollywood, California: Iconic Tinseltown History and Hot Spots
It almost needs no introduction: Hollywood is one of the most famous locations in the United States, home to movie studios, historic theaters, and that iconic name-bearing sign. On Hollywood Boulevard, you can see the Walk of Fame, which features plaques in the sidewalk honoring more than 200 celebrities. In addition to their handprints, some celebrities have left some unusual imprints next to their names—Groucho Marx’s cigar, Whoopi Goldberg’s dreadlocks, and the wands of Harry Potter stars Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson. The centerpiece of the Walk of Fame is the iconic TCL Chinese Theatre, where A-list celebrities have gathered for movie premieres since 1927.
Rock groups such as The Doors and Mötley Crüe got famous at raucous clubs on the Sunset Strip, one block south of Hollywood. One of the clubs, the Whisky A Go-Go, is still a boisterous nightspot today. About a mile east on Sunset Boulevard is the lovably retro Mel’s Drive-In, where George Lucas filmed scenes for American Graffiti in 1973. The café is located in the historic Max Factor building, where stars like Bette Davis once got their makeup done. The Hollywood Museum, also located here, houses film memorabilia including Marilyn Monroe’s sparkly dresses and Hannibal Lecter’s holding cell.
Deluxe King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Deluxe Two-Double Room
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $25 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- $25 waived amenity fee includes: one daily welcome drink, WiFi, complimentary minibar item daily (alcohol excluded), and fresh fruit and snacks each morning.
- Parking: included with each option per day.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: up to two pets up to 25 lbs. each may be added for an additional $125 per pet per stay.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Outdoor heated saltwater pool
- Restaurant and bar
- Fitness center
- Complimentary WiFi
- 24-hour valet parking with in-and-out privileges ($45/day)
- Complimentary shuttle within 3 miles of the hotel and to the airport
- Pet-friendly (additional cost may apply)
- Outdoor hot tub
- Poolside cabanas with sunbeds
The Fine Print
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hotel Amarano Burbank
Nearest airport: Los Angeles International Airport (LAX; 26mi)
Nearest transit stop: Metro Orange/Red Station (2.4mi)