What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
Effective 6/1/21–8/31/21, executive action from the NYC mayor's office will eliminate the 5.875% hotel room occupancy tax rate. This property will provide a refund of said tax at the time of check-in for all stays occurring within the specified dates.
- Stay for two in a king room or two-double room
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a two-double room
Hotel at a Glance: Hotel Central Times Square
Times Square and many more of New York’s top attractions are within walking distance of this hotel. Guests can visit the onsite restaurant, Greenhouse 36.
- Get some rest in the spacious rooms furnished with flat-screen TVs and comfortable beds.
- Pump iron in the fitness center, or get the heart pumping with a cardio workout.
- Take in the views from an outdoor terrace with a sitting area.
- Things to do: See a Broadway show, go shopping in Herald Square, and get a bird’s-eye view of the city at the top of the Empire State Building.
Times Square, Manhattan: Flashy Neon Lights and World-Class Culture
Times Square is at the intersection of Broadway and Seventh Avenue in Midtown Manhattan. The famous address—affectionately known as “the Crossroads of the World”—is home to hypnotizing billboards, giant wraparound news tickers, and the neon lights of Broadway. Beyond the glitz and gimmicks, there are a number of cultural offerings in the area, ranging from museums to Michelin-rated restaurants. Buildings of historical and architectural interest include the Paramount Building and One Times Square, site of the annual New Year’s Eve ball drop.
Nearby, the Museum of Modern Art houses a trove of masterpieces including Vincent van Gogh’s The Starry Night, Claude Monet’s Water Lilies paintings, and Andy Warhol’s Campbell’s Soup Cans. Save time for a stroll through the museum’s outdoor sculpture garden, where installations are clustered around sparkling reflecting pools. About a mile north of Times Square, the David H. Koch Theater is home to one of the world’s foremost dance companies—the New York City Ballet, which stages contemporary works as well as classics like Swan Lake and The Nutcracker.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Two- Double Room
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $20 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: off-site parking available nearby for an additional fee; please contact property for details.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Fitness center
- Complimentary WiFi
- Tea and coffeemaker
- Off-site parking (additional cost)
- 24-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hotel Central Times Square
- Nearest airports: La Guardia (LGA; 10 mi) and John F. Kennedy International (JFK: 17.5 mi)
- Cab fare: about $30 from LGA and $50 from JFK, including a 15% tip
- Nearest transit: A,C,E stop at 34th St. and Penn Station