What You Get
- Stay for two in a room with two double beds. Direct oceanfront view is not guaranteed from the room
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free
Policies and Fees
- Guests under 21 years of age must contact the hotel directly to receive the hotel’s Under 21 policy that must be signed by all occupants.
Hotel at a Glance: Howard Johnson by Wyndham Oceanfront Plaza Hotel
Walk out the door of this award-winning hotel and you’ll find yourself right on Ocean City’s boardwalk. Enjoy antiquing, dining, and shopping in nearby Berlin, Maryland, named “America’s Coolest Small Town” by Budget Travel in 2014.
- Take a dip in the indoor pool or lounge in the hot tub.
- Ocean breezes are right outside the front door.
- Recent recognition: TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018, and was awarded the 2016 Hotel of the Year by Wyndham International.
- In-room amenities: free WiFi, flat-screen TV, and coffee maker.
Ocean City, Maryland: Family-Friendly Boardwalk next to the Atlantic
Along Ocean City’s century-old boardwalk, you can savor wild-caught blue crab, play old-fashioned arcade games, and watch candy makers spin colorful saltwater taffy. The lively boardwalk, which stretches for three miles along Maryland’s eastern shore, helped earn Ocean City a spot on USA Today’s list of the “10 great places to have some fun on a boardwalk.” Kids can ride a ferris wheel, roller coaster, and other thrilling rides at Jolly Roger at the Pier. For younger children, there’s Jolly Roger at 30th Street, boasting a Carousel with colorful ponies, a pirate ship, helicopters, iron horse train, and much more.
Assateague Island National Seashore—a 37-mile stretch of salt marshes running from Ocean City down to Virginia—offers a peaceful reprieve from the boardwalk’s constant activity. The island’s famous wild horses gallop on the shores, and you can can climb up a vintage, candy-striped lighthouse, or hike the seaside forests to spot birds, including great horned owls, ruby-crowned kinglets, and great blue herons.
Room with Two Double Beds
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: smoking is not permitted inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available at check-in for an additional cost, based on availability. Oceanfront view is not guaranteed.
- Oceanfront restaurant and bar
- Indoor pool and hot tub
- Free WiFi
The Fine Print
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 18 or older to check-in
- Guests under 21 years of age must contact the hotel directly to receive the hotel’s Under 21 policy that must be signed by all occupants
- Credit card required at check-in
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Howard Johnson Plaza by Wyndham Ocean City Oceanfront
- Nearest airport: Salisbury-Ocean City Wicomico Regional (SBY; 28 mi)
- Distance from Baltimore: 147 miles