What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a den king room
Hotel at a Glance: Hyatt House Washington DC/The Wharf
This upscale waterfront hotel is located in the entertainment district, close to famous museums and monuments.
- Relax in spacious, comfortable rooms with separate sitting areas and large HDTVs
- Stay in shape thanks to the hotel’s 24/7 fitness center equipped with cardio and strength-training machines
- Unwind at the H Bar, known for its Korean street tacos and handcrafted cocktails
- Nearby attractions: The National Mall, Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum, International Spy Museum, and National Museum of African American History—all within walking distance
Capitol Hill, Washington, DC: Monuments and Museums
The National Mall is a must-see for first-time visitors to Washington, DC. The mall stretches 2.5 miles east from the Lincoln Memorial, past the soaring Washington Monument, to the Capitol Building on the other end. Across the Tidal Basin, stop in to see the Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial, which features a series of waterfalls, sculptures, and inspiring quotes from the 32nd president. To avoid crowds, tour the monuments after dusk when they’re lit up.
Another pillar of DC is the Smithsonian Institution, which encompasses 19 museums in total. The Smithsonian’s best-known museums are located along the National Mall, including the National Museum of Natural History and the National Air and Space Museum.
When you’ve had your fill of iconic monuments and museums, check out the city’s trendy neighborhoods northwest of the mall, such as Dupont Circle. Here, some of DC’s best restaurants and clubs butt up next to foreign embassies housed in historical mansions. On the weekend, you’ll find nightlife along Connecticut Avenue and in the Adams Morgan neighborhood as crowds flood in and out of Latin lounges, karaoke dives, and high-end clubs.
Den King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: self parking available for an additional $38 per night (no in and out privileges)
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: dogs under 50 lbs may be added for an additional $75 per dog per stay for up to 6 nights; an additional $100 cleaning fee required for stays 7+ days.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Heated rooftop pool (temporarily unavailable)
- Restaurant and bar/lounge
- 24-hour fitness center
- Terrace and BBQ grills
- Complimentary WiFi
- Parking (fee apply)
- Kitchen features of room: coffee/tea maker, mini-refrigerator
The Fine Print
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hyatt House Washington DC / The Wharf
- Nearest airports: Dulles International Airport (IAD; 27 mi) and Reagan National Airport (DCA; 3.5 mi)
- Cab fare: $20 from DCA including a 15% tip
- Nearest transit stop: Maine Ave + 9th Street (bus stop)