What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a deluxe king room, three in a premier king suite, four in a deluxe double-queen room, or five in a double-queen suite
Hotel at a Glance: Kimpton Brice Hotel
Located right in the center of Savannah’s National Historic Landmark District, Kimpton Brice Hotel invites guests with its convenient setting and stylish, boutique interiors. Visitors can rent a bike to discover the Historic district’s River Street or take a walk to the nearby City Market. After a long day of sightseeing, customers can chill by the pool and munch on traditional rural Italian classics at the hotel’s Pacci Italian Kitchen + Bar.
- Take a stroll around town on hotel-rented custom Public bikes.
- Splish splash right into the seasonal pool open all year round.
- Stay fit and hit the hotel’s fitness center.
- Discover the Historic district by visiting museums, churches, gardens, monuments, and mansions.
Savannah, Georgia: Historical Mansions and a Lively River Walk
Founded in 1733 as Georgia’s first town, Savannah is not only one of the most graceful cities in the South but also one the most historic. The old but well-preserved architecture landed it on Forbes’s 2011 list of America’s Best Downtowns, and Travel + Leisure dubbed it one of the top cities in the United States and Canada in 2013. The city’s 22 famous public squares play host to some famous landmarks, such as antebellum-era houses framed by moss-covered oak trees. Head to Oglethorpe Square to see the Owens-Thomas House, an English Regency–style mansion completed in 1819 that now serves as a museum; tours here depart from the original carriage house and go past its charming English-style parterre garden.
Another relic of Savannah’s past, River Street curves for about a mile along Savannah River’s south bank. The cobblestone walkways are lined with 100-year-old cotton warehouses that have been converted into antique shops, brewpubs, and galleries. A short walk west of River Street will take you to the City Market, a four-block public meeting space on the edge of downtown.
Deluxe King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Premier King Suite
- One king bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 3
- Maximum occupancy: 3
Deluxe Double-Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Two queen beds and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 5
- Maximum occupancy: 5
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: self parking available for an additional $28 per day.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets may be added for no additional fee.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness center
- Complimentary WiFi
- Valet parking
- Pet friendly
- Atelier Bloem bath amenities
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea service
- Complimentary access to Tesla stations for all valet-parked cars
The Fine Print
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Kimpton Brice Hotel
- Nearest airport: Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport (SAV, 10 mi)
- Cab fare: about $40 from SAV, including a 15% tip