Family-friendly resort just 6 miles from Walt Disney World® Theme Parks; features four pools, hot tubs, and mini golf
Top Reasons to Stay at Legacy Vacation Resorts Kissimmee/Orlando
- This family-friendly resort is located just 6 miles from Walt Disney World® Theme Parks.
- It’s a playtime paradise for kids, with four swimming pools, a mini-golf course, the Kids’ Splash Zone, and an activities center.
- Guest rooms accommodate up to four guests, with two double beds and a full bathroom (no kitchen). Spacious one-bedroom suites sleep up to four guests and feature full kitchens, living rooms, and dining areas. Two-bedroom condo-style units accommodate up to six guests and feature full kitchens.
- You can kick back with a cold beer and a light snack at Tony’s Poolside Bar. The newly renovated Tony’s Bar and Grill sells coffee, sandwiches, and salads.
- The area has numerous championship golf courses and premier shopping centers. At Orlando International Premium Outlets on International Drive, there are 180 designer shops including Michael Kors and BCBG Max Azria.
- Stock up on food and drinks at a grocery store less than 1 mile from the resort.
Kissimmee, Florida: Easy Access to World-Famous Theme Parks and Major Orlando Attractions
Located on the banks of Lake Tohopekaliga, Kissimmee sits about 22 miles from downtown Orlando and just 16 miles from the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks. The world’s most-visited entertainment resort spans roughly 30,000 acres, encompassing four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and the Disney Springs® Area. There’s no shortage of things to do here: begin your day at Magic Kingdom® Park by boarding a rocket-shaped three-seater that climbs to 180 feet before entering a deep black tunnel and racing past stars, satellites, and constellations. After that, ride a dune buggy through a haunted mansion. For dinner, head over to Epcot® to sample cuisine from Morocco, Mexico, France, Italy, and several other countries. As one of the most popular family destinations in the world, sunny Orlando is home to other theme parks including Universal Orlando Resort and SeaWorld Orlando.
Those hoping to shake up the typical theme-park-dominated itinerary can head into downtown Orlando’s vibrant arts district. The neighborhood boasts venues such as the CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces, and SAK Comedy Lab, which holds improv shows five nights a week.