What You Get
- Stay for up to 2 adults and 3 children in an adventure-themed room at LEGOLAND Hotel or pirate-themed room at LEGOLAND Pirate Island.
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 14-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Additional fees: $25 daily resort fee plus tax added at purchase. $100 daily credit card authorization paid at check-in.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
View local health guidelines for travel here
LEGOLAND Florida Resort is officially open as of June 1st, 2020! As the health and safety of guests and employees at LEGOLAND Florida Resort continues to be paramount, the Resort’s extensive plan of enhanced health and safety measures includes reduced capacity, cashless payments, social distancing practices and enhanced cleaning regimes. Please visit: www.LEGOLAND.com/Changes for more information
Hotel at a Glance: LEGOLAND Florida Hotel
LEGOLAND Florida Hotel gets visitors as close as possible to the LEGOLAND Florida theme park—an immersive LEGO experience with one of the world’s favorite toys. They’ll find that same fun spirit in the hotel’s themed rooms. Kids can imagine exploring the pyramids, being knights, or sailing the high seas thanks to each room’s colorful design. Little ones get plenty of space to build with LEGO bricks in their separate sleeping areas, which are equipped with bunk beds and pullout trundle beds.
- Kid-friendly entertainment: Nightly events include dance parties and LEGO model-building contests.
- Imaginations rule the day as families engage with interactive LEGO features like Minifigure trading and in-room treasure hunts.
- How to take the fun home: Kids get to create their own LEGO souvenirs during workshops led by Master Model Builders.
- Activity-packed theme park: LEGOLAND Florida Resort is filled with more than 50 rides, shows, and attractions.
- Good to know: Tickets to the LEGOLAND theme park and water park are not included; click here for operating hours.
Winter Haven, Florida: Watersports on Glittering Lakes
Winter Haven occupies a relatively quiet spot between tourist-heavy Tampa and Orlando. More than a dozen freshwater lakes link to one another throughout Winter Haven, inspiring its nickname: Chain of Lakes City. Naturally, boating and fishing are big draws here, with anglers casting out for bass and bucket mouth. Water skiing along these bright-blue waters is another popular activity.
Adventure-Themed Room at LEGOLAND Hotel or Pirate-Themed Room at LEGOLAND Pirate Island
- One king bed, one set of bunk beds, and one trundle bed
- Standard occupancy: 5
- Maximum occupancy: 5
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- $25 resort fee includes: self parking, WiFi access, Master Model Builders workshop, local calls, access to the swimming pool, pool towels, and nightly children’s entertainment.
- Parking: self parking included in resort fee.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost
- LEGO workshop
- WiFi access
- Restaurants and one bar
- Outdoor heated pool with activities
- Nightly children’s entertainment
- LEGO souvenir shop
The Fine Print
- 14-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $25 daily resort fee plus tax added at purchase
- $100 daily credit card authorization paid at check-in
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
LEGOLAND Florida Resort
- Nearest airports: Orlando International (MCO; 53 mi) and Tampa International (TPA; 61 mi)
- Distance from Orlando: 51 miles