What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for four in a one-bedroom condo
$19.95 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- Covered parking (on availability)
- Tennis and basketball courts
- Pool with hot tub
Hotel at a Glance: Marquis Villas Resort
When naturalist John Muir climbed San Jacinto Peak, he called the view “the most sublime spectacle to be found anywhere on this earth.” Nowadays, it’s much easier to see what Muir saw—every day, the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway takes tourists up the steep escarpment to the mountain’s summit. You can also reach the peak via a series of scenic trails. Located about 15 minutes from the tramway, Marquis Villas Resort has dramatic mountain views of its own and is within easy reach of the area’s natural attractions.
- Mountain surroundings: Native palm trees encircle the outdoor pool and hot tub and the San Jacinto peak makes a breathtaking backdrop.
- One-bedroom condos feature full kitchens, dining space, and either a balcony or a terrace.
- Explore Palm Springs: The resort is a short drive from the city’s celebrity homes, family-friendly museums, and international restaurants.
Palm Springs, California: SoCal Resort Town with Midcentury Charm
Palm Springs is an oasis of outdoor recreation and old Hollywood glamour about 100 miles east of Los Angeles. Once the stomping grounds of Elvis Presley and the Rat Pack, the town still attracts A-list vacationers. Strolls through the Movie Colony take visitors past the former homes of Dean Martin, Bob Hope, and Marilyn Monroe. Furniture and clothing boutiques along Palm Canyon Drive embrace Palm Springs’ trademark aesthetic—what might be called Mad Men West.
The sun shines more than 300 days a year in Palm Springs, which means people can golf or hike in the nearby Agua Caliente Indian Canyons no matter the season. On the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway, cars rotate 360 degrees as they carry passengers to Mount San Jacinto’s Mountain Station, located 8,516 feet above sea level. About 40 miles northeast is Joshua Tree National Park, which spans parts of the Colorado and Mojave Deserts. The 12 nature trails give hikers the chance to see desert bighorn sheep and black-tailed jackrabbits.
- One king bed or two queen beds plus one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 10 a.m.
- $19.95 resort fee includes: WiFi, covered parking (on availability), tennis and basketball courts, and pool with hot tub.
- Parking: included in resort fee.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Outdoor pool and hot tub (temporarily closed)
- Kids’ pool (temporarily closed)
- Tennis and basketball courts (temporarily closed)
- Pool table & Ping Pong table
- Fitness center (restricted usage)
- Covered parking (on availability)
The Fine Print
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $300 refundable security deposit on major credit card paid at check-in
- $19.95 daily resort fee plus tax paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Marquis Villas Resort
- Nearest airport: Palm Springs International (PSP; 5 mi)
- Cab fare: about $10 from PSP, including a 15% tip
- Nearest transit: Tahquitz Canyon Way at North Calle Encilia stop via SunLine Transit Agency