What You Get
- Stay for four in a one-bedroom standard villa or eight in two-bedroom standard villa
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Additional fees: $200 refundable security deposit paid at check-in. $24.95 daily resort fee plus tax paid at check-in.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Resort at a Glance: Mystic Dunes Resort & Golf Club
Less than 8 miles from Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, a palm-flanked pool with a waterfall represents the day’s last attraction—and this one doesn’t require a wait in line. The pool (one of four) belongs to Mystic Dunes Resort & Golf Club, a family-friendly retreat situated a short shuttle ride from Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, Universal Orlando Resort, and SeaWorld Orlando.
- Where you’ll stay: Furnished with sleeper sofas and king- or queen-size beds, the resort’s one- and two-bedroom villas feature full kitchens.
- Don’t feel like cooking?: There’s an onsite restaurant, Kenzie’s.
- Take a refreshing dip in one of the property’s quartet of pools (3 pools are currently open, Dunes Lagoon remains closed)
- Practice your putt by taking-on the 72-par golf course at Mystic Dunes or on the miniature golf course.
- Tap into your creative side by tie dying t-shirts or building a teddy bear in the crafts room–located in the activity center along with games for the whole family and sport equipment rentals.
- Just around the corner are some of America’s favorite theme parks—from Walt Disney World® Theme Parks to Universal Studios Florida—as well as the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex and the old-time charm of Old Town Kissimmee.
Celebration, Florida: Easy Access to World-Famous Theme Parks and Major Orlando Attractions
Located on the banks of Lake Tohopekaliga, Celebration sits about 20 miles from downtown Orlando and just 11 miles from the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks. The world’s most-visited entertainment resort spans roughly 30,000 acres, encompassing four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and the Disney Springs® Area. There’s no shortage of things to do here: begin your day at Magic Kingdom® Park by boarding the Space Mountain® Attraction, a rocket-shaped three-seater that climbs to 180 feet before entering a deep black tunnel and racing past stars, satellites, and constellations. After that, ride past the ghastly goofballs inside The Haunted Mansion. For dinner, head over to Epcot® to sample cuisine from Morocco, Mexico, France, Italy, and several other countries at the World Showcase. As one of the most popular family destinations in the world, sunny Orlando is home to other theme parks including Universal Orlando Resort and SeaWorld Orlando.
Those hoping to shake up the typical theme-park-dominated itinerary can head into downtown Orlando’s vibrant arts district. The neighborhood boasts venues such as the CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces, and SAK Comedy Lab, which holds improv shows five nights a week.
About a 10-minute drive north, you’ll find several cultural institutions surrounding Loch Haven Park, including the Orlando Museum of Art; the collection features pieces by Georgia O’Keeffe, Robert Rauschenberg, Ansel Adams, and Andy Warhol. The park is also home to the Orlando Shakespeare Theater and the Orlando Science Center, where you can take a rover across a simulation of Mars or race model cars down a 70-foot pinewood-derby track.
One-Bedroom Standard Villa
- One queen bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
Two-Bedroom Standard Villa
- One king bed, two queen beds, and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 8
- Maximum occupancy: 8
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 10 a.m.
- $24.95 resort fee includes: Activities Club, Game Room access, Movie Theatre access, BBQ grill(s), Picnic area, Basketball court access, Shuffleboard access, Ping Pong access, pickellball access, bicycle rentals, board game rentals, TV Lounge, Toddler room access, Book exchange, water volleyball, business center, boarding pass printing, fitness center, in-room laundry, local/toll-free calls, miniature golf rentals, pool access, self-parking, shuffleboard rentals, theme park shuttle, tennis court access, and WiFi.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Activities Club
- Game Room access
- Movie theater access
- BBQ grill(s)
- Picnic area
- Basketball court access
- Shuffleboard access
- Ping Pong access
- Pickellball access
- Bicycle rentals
- Board game rentals
- TV Lounge
- Toddler room access
- Book exchange
- Water volleyball
- Business center
- Boarding pass printing
- Fitness center
- In-room laundry
- Local/toll-free calls
- Miniature golf rentals
- Pool access (please note: three of the four pools are currently open)
- Shuffleboard rentals
- Theme park shuttle
- Tennis court access
The Fine Print
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $200 refundable security deposit paid at check-in
- $24.95 daily resort fee plus tax paid at check-in
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Mystic Dunes Resort & Golf Club
- Nearest airport: Orlando International Airport (MCO; 24 mi)
- Distance from Orlando: about 24 miles