What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- All-inclusive stay for two in a deluxe junior garden-view suite, daisy family junior garden-view suite, or privilege junior garden-view suite
Included in all-inclusive:
- All meals and snacks
- Unlimited beverages by the glass
- In-room minibar restocked daily with water, soft drinks, and beer
- Room service (11 a.m. to 11 p.m.)
- Daily activities and nightly entertainment
- Blue Team (18+), Daisy Club (4–12 years old), and Teenclub (10 years and older)
- Nonmotorized watersports
- WiFi throughout the hotel
Included in privilege suites:
- All-inclusive inclusions mentioned above
- Exclusive welcome gift
- One complimentary bottle of wine or chef’s selection upon arrival
- Nespresso machine
- In-room minibar restocked daily with water, soft drinks, and beer with top brand drinks also available
- Alarm clock with music player for iPod
- DVD player with selection of films (on request)
- Special bedding, pillow menu, bathrobe, and slippers
- Privilege beach towels
- Night-time turndown service
- 24-hour room service
- Privilege Lounge access featuring an air-conditioned room overlooking the sea, top brand drinks service, wine selection, coffee and tea menu, hors d’oeuvres, snacks, computers with Internet access, daily papers, library, and DVD selection for adults and children
- Gourmet à la carte restaurant in the Privilege Lounge which has a terrace with amazing sea views
- In-room breakfast service (on request)
- Reservations at the à la carte restaurants
- Gift of lobster or beef fillet dinner (per stay/booking required)
- Privilege beach: private beach area with sun lounger area, Balinese beds, and drinks service
- Privilege kids: Daisy welcome kit on arrival, drinks, special meals, books and DVDs for children in the Privilege Lounge, and bathrobes for children in the room
- Privilege services including luggage preparation and organization, shoe shining, laundry collection and ironing, hot tub preparation, bookings at the Despacio Spa Centre, and restaurants, among other services
- Private check-in and check-out at the Privilege desk and late check-out (subject to availability)
- 10% discount on the Despacio Spa Centre, Dive It! services, and resort boutiques
- 20% discount on car hire service
Mexico’s Riviera Maya: Rich with History and Tropical Calm
Just south of Cancún, the Riviera Maya is a nearly 80-mile stretch of Caribbean coastline fronted by towns rich in Mexican culture. For some of the area’s best beaches, clubs, and snorkeling reefs, head to the rapidly growing city of Playa del Carmen. Farther south, Tulum sits on a perch of rocky bluffs and is better known for ancient ruins, including temples and a cliff-side castle. The inhabitants of Tulum—which means “walled” in the aboriginal language—first erected the city’s outer fortress to protect themselves from belligerent invaders. Today, the wall guards the archaeological zone, beginning with an entryway of two corbel arches and a limestone house built over an underwater cave.
Swimming in the secret caves isn’t allowed, but a scenic drive south of Playa del Carmen brings you to the Yucatán Peninsula’s legendary limestone cenotes, freshwater sinkholes created by an underground river system. At the Cenote Cristalino, you can jump from terraced outcroppings into an exposed pool or go snorkeling in underwater caves. You can also watch locals expertly flip, dive, and synchronously cannonball into the clear water at this popular weekend hangout.
Resort at a Glance: Ocean Coral & Turquesa
Located in the area of Puerto Morelos, the 4-star resort offers a tropical stay for families, couples, and solo travelers. The oceanfront hotel features pools, themed restaurants, a spa, and various sports facilities. Surrounded by lush foliage, the hotel rooms face the ocean or the garden. To accommodate travelers with children, the hotel offers childcare services and entertainment for kids.
- Direct beach access: From this hotel’s doors, it’s only a short trek to the public beach.
- Make a splash in one of the hotel’s three outdoor pools, which are open year-round.
- Practice your backhand at the tennis courts or enjoy a workout at the gym.
- Relax and be pampered in the hotel’s on-site Despacio Spa Centre.
- All-inclusive package includes all meals and snacks, unlimited beverages by the glass, daily minibar restock, room service, daily activities and nightly entertainment, nonmotorized watersports, WiFi, and gym access
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? Cancun International Airport (CUN) is approximately 25 km from the resort.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another voucher? This deal covers an all-inclusive stay for two. Up to three additional guests may be added for an extra fee. Please contact the resort for additional pricing and details.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? No resort credits are included in this deal.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here or call 888-531-8927.
Deluxe Junior Garden-View Suite, Daisy Family Junior Garden-View Suite, and Privilege Junior Garden-View Suite
- One queen bed or two full beds plus one sofa bed in select rooms
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 5
- Adding occupants above standard: please contact the resort directly for pricing and details.
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- 3 outdoor swimming pools, 1 children’s pool and 1 hot tub
9 themed restaurants, 6 bars and Mike’s Coffee
- Despacio Spa Centre (additional fees apply) and gym
- Blue Team, Daisy Club and Teenclub
- Sports area (tennis courts and multi-sports court)
- Non-motorized water sports
- Motorized water sports and Dive It! diving centre (additional fees apply)
- 2 theatres
- 24 hour All Inclusive
- Babysitting service, car rental, excursions and shops (fees apply)
- 14-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Must present valid US or Canadian ID at check-in
- All prices and charges listed in US Dollars
- Purchases are in US Dollars
- Foreign exchange fee may apply
- MXN$27.87 daily environmental tax per room paid at check-in
- Airfare not included
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Final price at checkout may include an additional LivingSocial service fee, which LivingSocial retains as compensation for facilitating your reservation; this fee will not exceed 5% of the nightly cost of the reservation.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings