What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a burgundy king room, burgundy double-queen room, burgundy Eiffel-View king room, or burgundy Eiffel-View double-queen room
- $25 dining credit per stay valid at Gordon Ramsay Steak, Martorano’s, Le Village Buffet, La Creperie, Café Americano, JJ’s Boulangerie, Café Belle Madeleine, or Napoleon’s Lounge
$37 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- Daily in-room high-speed internet access
- All local calls
- Daily fitness center access for two
Resort at a Glance: Paris Las Vegas
For Francophiles, there may be no better spot in America than Paris Las Vegas, the iconic 4-star casino hotel along the Strip that is celebrating its 20th anniversary. With replicas of the Arc de Triomphe and La Fontaine des Mers, a wealth of French-inspired shopping, a creperie, and French fine dining, Paris Las Vegas has packed the best of the City of Lights into one resort. But the main attraction is the half-scale Eiffel Tower, which rises 460 feet above the Strip, providing the city’s glitzy skyline with one of its most recognizable symbols.
- Where you’ll stay: Newly remodeled Burgundy Rooms combine classic European elegance with a modern flair. Guest rooms evoke the understated sophistication of the French countryside, with European furniture and a marble bathroom. Burgundy Eiffel-view rooms feature views of the Strip’s Eiffel tower.
- Bon Appétit!: This deal comes with a $25 dining credit valid at select restaurants inside Paris Las Vegas (which boasts 14 of them), including JJ’s Boulangerie (a French bistro), Martorano’s (serving homestyle Italian cuisine), Gordon Ramsay Steak, and La Creperie. (availability subject to change)
- Head up the Tower: Check out the Eiffel Tower Experience, which takes you 460 feet high for gorgeous views of the Strip.
- Hit the slots: The resort’s casino has more than 1,700 of them, as well as award-winning Craps and other table games.
- Nightlife: Grab a drink at multiple clubs and lounges like the Beer Park (an outdoor patio with more than 100 beers).
- Voie Spa & Salon: Designed around the concept of a French sensory journey and reminiscent of France’s lush countryside, the 25,000-square-foot-salon provides a suite of wellness treatments for the mind and body.
The Las Vegas Strip: 24/7 Entertainment and Fine Dining
With an almost unlimited variety of casinos, the general consensus along the Las Vegas Strip seems to be “go big or go home.” And you can go really big here. Make a beeline for the dozens of 24-hour casinos lining the neon-lit Strip to tango with Lady Luck in high-stakes games of roulette, blackjack, and poker; or grab a front-row seat to the city’s over-the-top glitz at nightly magic, acrobatic, and musical performances. Be sure to stick around for mealtimes—casinos on the Strip are known for their fine-dining restaurants and extravagant buffets overflowing with crab legs and prime rib.
Even Sin City isn’t all casinos, all the time. Go shopping at the high-end boutiques found inside most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip. Head to LINQ Promenade for a shopping and dining experience, then ride atop the High Roller observation wheel. Thanks to the strip’s re-creation of the Eiffel Tower at Paris Las Vegas and the Roman Empire at Caesars Palace, you can virtually travel the globe in just a few city blocks. And you’ll find a surprising number of activities in Las Vegas for kids hidden amid the raucous nightlife.
Burgundy King Room and Burgundy Eiffel-View King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Burgundy Double-Queen Room and Burgundy Eiffel-View Double-Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $30 per night for each additional guest
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: complimentary self parking; valet parking $24 per day
- Smoking policy: smoking rooms may be available upon request; subject to availability.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- 14 restaurants
- Eiffel Tower Experience
- 25,000 square-foot Salon & Spa
- 7 nightclubs and lounges
- Current open dining options are Gordon Ramsay Steak, La Creperie, JJs Boulangerie, Café Americano, Café Belle Madeline, & Napoleon’s.
The Fine Print
- 24-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $37 daily resort fee plus tax added at purchase
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Paris Las Vegas
- Nearest airport: McCarran International Airport (LAS; 3 miles)
- Cab fare: about $20 from LAS, including a 15% tip
- Ride share: about $15 from LAS
- Nearest transit: Deuce/SDX bus stop at Paris Las Vegas
- Dedicated Monorail station on property