Hotel at a Glance: Presidential Suites Punta Cana
The palm-tree-dotted stretch of sand directly in front of Presidential Suites Punta Cana is so stunning that staffers nicknamed it Nirvana Beach. It’s outfitted with plenty of lounge chairs, as well as two beach bars serving up refreshing cocktails. Four all-inclusive restaurants are located on the beach as well, overlooking the Caribbean Sea.
- One-bedroom suites feature fully equipped kitchens and private balconies or terraces with views of the gardens, pool, or ocean.
- Go swimming in a pair of large freeform pools.
- Dining choices: Asian, Italian, American, and an international buffet
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic: Miles of White-Sand Beaches
When Christopher Columbus landed on the Dominican Republic more than five centuries ago, he described it as “a beautiful island paradise.” Punta Cana, located on the island’s easternmost tip, lays legitimate claim to that description. The coast stretches for more than 20 miles and is dotted with coconut palms, chaise lounges, and laid-back bars. Glitzy resorts feature prominently along the shoreline, but Playa El Cortecito, a short drive up the coast, harks back to earlier times. Brightly colored thatched-roof shacks line the beach, and local fishermen bring their boats to shore each afternoon with the day’s catch.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ) is the closest airport. The resort offers a transportation service to and from PUJ. Contact the resort at least three days prior to arrival. Cost is $35/person for each trip (25 minute drive).
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another voucher? The voucher covers two guests and maximum occupancy is two guests. Adding additional occupants above standard requires a $90 fee per night for each additional guest 12 and older and a $50 fee per night for each additional guest age 4-11; kids 3 and younger stay free.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Our customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? Resort credits are not provided with this voucher.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here.
6. How far is the hotel from the beach? The hotel is a 2-minute walk away from the beach.
7. Is smoking allowed on the property? Smoking is not allowed inside the rooms, but guests may smoke on balconies or outside the property.