Hotel at a Glance: Radisson Hotel Baltimore Downtown-Inner Harbor
Radisson Hotel Baltimore Downtown-Inner Harbor is located downtown, just a half-mile walk from Baltimore’s Inner Harbor. See the city’s skyscrapers from your spacious room, where you can browse the Internet on the free WiFi or take a nap on your plush bed.
- Opt for extra room: Choose a deluxe corner king room for extra space and views of the Baltimore’s skyline.
- Get a workout using the fitness center’s free weights and cardio equipment.
- Cool off with a dip in the rooftop pool or soak up some rays resting on a chaise lounger, on the sun deck.
- Eat well at Harbor Sports Bar and Grill, a local restaurant featuring signature crab soup and other Maryland specials.
- Within walking distance: Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, Royal Farms Arena, Baltimore Convention Center, the National Aquarium, and M&T Stadium
Baltimore, Maryland: World-Class Museums and Historic Waterfront Neighborhoods
Baltimore’s Inner Harbor—a busy port that was redeveloped as a tourism district in the mid-20th century—has become one of the city’s best-known and most beloved landmarks. Water taxis ferry visitors from one historic, cultural, or family-friendly attraction to another. Sites along the routes include the star-shaped Fort McHenry (where US forces repelled the British during the War of 1812, inspiring Francis Scott Key to write “The Star-Spangled Banner”) and restaurants where you can sample the city’s famous crab cakes.
You’ll find several unique museums here, too, from the National Aquarium—which houses more than 16,000 sea creatures in realistic habitats—to the wonderfully oddball American Visionary Art Museum, one of the country’s leading institutions for outsider art. For a stunning view of the skyline, the Inner Harbor, and Chesapeake Bay, head up to the 27th floor of the Baltimore World Trade Center, where you can see the city from 360 degrees at the observation deck.