Hotel at a Glance: Ramada by Wyndham Niagara Falls by the River
This Ramada sits right on the Niagara River (which forms the US-Canada border) and just a couple miles north of Niagara’s thundering falls. The hotel has all the amenities vacationers could need for a relaxing stay: free WiFi and an indoor pool with a view of Niagara Gorge. Better yet, each of this deal’s options comes with fun perks designed especially for families or couples.
- Start the morning right: Each package comes with a dining voucher at IHOP.
- Never go hungry: Depending on which option you choose, you’ll get dining vouchers at restaurants such as The Keg Steakhouse + Bar, Outback Steakhouse, and Ruth’s Chris Steak House.
- Keep kids entertained: The family package includes admission for four to select attractions at Captain Jack’s Fun Center.
- Taste of Niagara Falls: Both packages include a Chocolate FX factory tour and tasting.
- Go on a shopping spree using this deal’s VIP discount card to Canada One Brand Name Outlets.
Niagara Falls, Ontario: Panoramic Views of the Falls near Vegas-Style Casinos and Water Parks
At Niagara Falls, water thunders downward from a height of nearly 200 feet, crashing onto craggy boulders below. The falls straddle the border between Canada and the United States, but the Canadian side of the Niagara River is universally hailed as the finest vantage point to take in all three of Niagara Falls’ photogenic brinks: American, Bridal Veil, and Horseshoe Falls.
Hornblower cruises ferry raincoat-clad passengers around the base of the falls from April to October, depending on the river’s ice conditions. Year-round, Journey Behind the Falls grants a glimpse behind the curtain of Horseshoe Falls—visitors board an elevator that descends 150 feet into the bedrock, then stand at an observation deck steps from the cascading water. A 10-minute walk from the falls is the neon-lit Clifton Hill neighborhood. Its Fallsview Boulevard has plenty of Vegas-style kitsch, including glitzy casinos and indoor water parks.