Hotel at a Glance: Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Niagara Falls
This renovated hotel is less than 4 miles from thunderous Horseshoe Falls and even closer to many of Niagara Falls’ most popular attractions. It’s set on Lundy’s Lane, a hub for entertainment venues, shops, and restaurants. Head here to use your Canada One Brand Name Outlets discount card, included with this Getaway.
- Included activities and discounts: With this Getaway, you’ll get a Chocolate FX tour and tasting, two-for-one admission to Bird Kingdom, Super Putt, and a discount at an IMAX theater.
- Drink local with included tastings at two wineries, discounted tastings at another two, and one tasting at a brewery.
- Start the day right with the included buy one breakfast and get second breakfast for 50% off at Don Cherry’s Sports Grill.
- Save money on dinner: Enjoy “The Scratch Kitchen” dining credit at the Flour Mill Restaurant or dig into hearty steak at Meat Market Niagara, where you’ll get a C$20 dining credit. Both credits are valid with the purchase of at least two entrees. You’ll also get 10% discount at Don Cherry’s Sports Grill.
- Try your luck at Seneca Casino Resort, Niagara Falls NY, with the included C$25 slot-play credit, per person per stay (guests must be 21+ to enter casino).
- Have some fun: your stay includes admission for up to four to Niagara Falls Fun Zone (C$5 plus tax per person paid at time of redemption).
- In-room amenities: city views, microwaves, refrigerators, and flat-screen TVs.
- Go swimming in any weather with a dip in one of two indoor pools.
Niagara Falls, Ontario: Panoramic Views of the Falls near Vegas-Style Casinos and Water Parks
At Niagara Falls, water thunders downward from a height of nearly 200 feet, crashing onto craggy boulders below. The falls straddle the border between Canada and the United States, but the Canadian side of the Niagara River is universally hailed as the finest vantage point to take in all three of Niagara Falls’ photogenic brinks: American, Bridal Veil, and Horseshoe Falls.
Hornblower cruises ferry raincoat-clad passengers around the base of the falls from April to October, depending on the river’s ice conditions. Year-round, Journey Behind the Falls grants a glimpse behind the curtain of Horseshoe Falls—visitors board an elevator that descends 150 feet into the bedrock, then stand at an observation deck steps from the cascading water. A 10-minute walk from the falls is the neon-lit Clifton Hill neighborhood. Its Fallsview Boulevard has plenty of Vegas-style kitsch, including glitzy casinos and indoor water parks.