What You Get
- Stay for two in a king room or four in a double-queen room
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 24-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
View local health guidelines for travel here
Hotel at a Glance: Red Lion Hotel Seattle Airport Sea-Tac
Convenience reigns supreme at Red Lion Hotel Seattle Airport Sea-Tac. Its close location to Sea-Tac airport means guests can settle in quickly after landing, and the hotel offers free shuttle transportation to and from the airport. It’s also in close proximity to downtown Seattle and the surrounding neighborhoods, where nightlife and culture abound. Check out what your day could be like at Red Lion Hotel Seattle Airport Sea-Tac:
- Rise and shine in a plush king or queen pillow-top bed and catch up on the day’s events on an HDTV before prepping for the day with upscale toiletries.
- Explore the city via Seattle’s Link Light Rail, which takes you to spots such as CenturyLink Field (home of the Seahawks) and the iconic Pike Place Market (stop by the original Starbucks for a brew).
- Grab lunch at one of downtown Seattle’s many eateries, such as the famed Altura and Canlis, both of which have been semifinalists for Beard Awards.
- Tour the breweries: The hotel is near a handful of the many breweries throughout Seattle, including Odin, Elliot Bay, Big Al, and Tin Dog.
Downtown Seattle, Washington: Art, Architecture, and Famous Coffee in Coastal Urban Center
Street performances, flowers, and fresh-caught fish find a common home at Seattle’s Pike Place Market. Founded in 1907, it’s where both sightseers and locals shop. Drop into the Fish Market to watch the staff tossing salmon, halibut, and cod—a famous tradition. There are plenty of nonperishable goods as well, including jewelry and other crafts. And you might want to take a picture in front of the market’s iconic sign, which now rivals the Space Needle as the city’s most recognizable symbol.
The original Starbucks coffeehouse has operated out of Pike Place since the 1970s. You can stop here for a pick-me-up before taking the half-mile walk to Seattle’s Central Library. Whether you love books or architecture or both, this futuristic-looking library is worth a visit. The 11-story glass-and-steel structure consists almost entirely of diamond-shaped windows arranged to look like a geometric net. The otherworldly interior is a playground for book lovers. Be sure to check out the library’s “living room” in the morning, when sunlight creates a kaleidoscopic shadow on the floor.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: available for an additional $22 plus tax ($24.20) per day.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets may be added for an additional $20 per pet per day.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Free WiFi
- Free airport shuttle
- Fitness center
- Pet-friendly (additional fees)
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 24-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in; card must appear in guest's name; cash or virtual credit card is not accepted.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Red Lion Hotel Seattle Airport Sea-Tac
- Nearest airport: Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA; 1.8 miles)
- Cab fare: about $10 from Sea-Tac, including a 15% tip
- Nearest transit stop: RapidRide Line A, Tukwila Link Station International Boulevard
- Shuttle service: complimentary shuttle runs every 5–7 minutes