Located near the town’s top attractions and entertainment, this hotel features free breakfast and suites with fully-equipped kitchens
Hotel at a Glance: Residence Inn Branson
Just 8 miles away from the 1880s-themed Silver Dollar Theme Park sits Residence Inn Branson, where entertainment, comfort, and convenience combine for an enjoyable stay in this southwest Missouri vacation town. The all-suites hotel features free hot breakfast, an indoor pool and hot tub, outdoor basketball court, and spacious suites, positioning guests for non-stop entertainment and excitement during their stay.
- Start the day right with fresh fruit, warm cinnamon rolls, eggs, bagels, and more from the hotel’s complimentary hot breakfast offered each morning.
- Make a splash during a day in the hotel’s indoor pool or relax after a long day of adventure with a dip in the hotel’s hot tub.
- Fully-equipped kitchens with a conventional oven, dishwasher, silverware, and refrigerator with an ice maker are included in every suite, along with a living room and dining area.
- Shoot some hoops during a game of basketball on the hotel’s outdoor basketball court, or stay in shape while on the road at the modern fitness center.
- Explore the area: Branson Musicland Kampground, Bigfoot Fun Park, and World’s Largest Toy Museum Complex are all less than 2 miles away from the hotel. For retail entertainment, guests can visit the name-brand shops and boutiques throughout Tanger Outlet Mall or peruse through the stores lining the waterfront at Branson Landing.
Branson, Missouri: Family-Friendly Theaters and Concert Halls in the Ozarks
If you take a drive through the Ozarks in Missouri, it might seem like an unlikely place to find glittering lights and stage shows—for the most part, it’s a rolling plateau of wooded hills, snaking rivers, and limestone bluffs. But follow down Route 76 and you’ll find Branson, which looks like a miniature, more family-friendly version of Las Vegas. Dozens of stages and music halls line Branson’s main strip, some of which are owned by stars such as Dolly Parton. On any given night you can watch anything from country music performances to circus acrobatics to magic shows.
If you’re traveling with kids, Silver Dollar City is a safe bet; it’s located about 5 miles west of the strip. The popular theme park is built around Marvel Cave and modeled after an 18th-century frontier town. Here you can hop on a mine-car roller coaster and take a tour by lantern through limestone caverns.