What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a studio suite, four in a breaker suite, or six in a crest suite
Top Reasons to Stay at San Clemente Inn
- Located along the Pacific coast, San Clemente Inn is less than a mile from picturesque sandy beaches and Calafia Park.
- Each guest studio or suite features a kitchenette with a microwave, a dishwasher, cookware, and free WiFi.
- Other onsite recreation options include basketball, tennis, ping pong, and shuffleboard.
- Play a round on the nine-hole mini-golf course.
The San Clemente Inn will be undergoing different phases of renovations through 2021. Please contact the Resort to find out about any potential amenity or room closures that may affect your upcoming stay. The reservation staff can be reached by calling (949) 492-6103. Discounts will not be given due to construction.
San Clemente, California: Laid-Back Coastal Town with Spanish Colonial Architecture
The laid-back town of San Clemente is set on the coast of Southern California, about halfway between Los Angeles and San Diego. The beach is known for having some of the best surfing in Orange County, but visitors don’t just come for the waves. There’s also a quaint pier and oceanfront eateries lining a palm-studded coastline that still hasn’t been overdeveloped. After a day of swimming or fishing, visitors can have sunset bonfires on the beach. San Clemente also has miles of biking trails, including some that wind through Camp Pendleton—the country’s largest Marine Corps base.
When San Clemente was founded in the 1920s, it was envisioned as a Spanish-style resort town. You can see some evidence of that plan in the red-tiled roofs crowning the shops and restaurants along Avenida Del Mar, the town’s main artery. Casa Romantica, the home of San Clemente’s founder, has been converted into a cultural center showcasing work by local artists.
- One queen murphy bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- One queen murphy bed and two twin murphy beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- One queen bed, two twin murphy beds, and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 6
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 10 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: not available.
- Tennis and basketball courts
- Shuffleboard and ping pong
- BBQ area
- Complimentary WiFi
- Outdoor pool and hot tub
- Nine-hole mini-golf course
The Fine Print
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $50 credit card or $100 cash incidental deposit paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About San Clemente Inn
- Nearest airports: John Wayne Airport (SNA; 29 mi) and Long Beach Airport (LGB; 48 mi)
- Distance from Los Angeles: 63 miles