What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a non-smoking king room or non-smoking double-queen room
- Five drinks per room per stay
- Up to two kids 12 or younger stay free in a non-smoking double-queen room
$15 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- Safety deposit boxes
- Printing of boarding passes
- Local and toll-free calls
- Seasonal access to pool
- Coupon sheet with over $50 in savings
- 10% off at onsite gift shop
Hotel at a Glance: Sands Regency
If you’re in Reno to hit up the casinos, staying at Sands Regency puts you steps from the slots. The hotel/casino boasts more than 600 of the “loosest slots in town,” plus tables for blackjack, poker, and craps. If that’s not enough, there are six daily games of bingo for you to prove you’re the luckiest person in all of Nevada.
- Grab a bite at one of five onsite restaurants, including a 24-hour outpost of Mel’s Diner (of American Graffiti fame).
- Wet your whistle at one of the bars. The 3rd Street Lounge boasts 30 beers on tap, plus a menu of cocktails. This deal comes with five drinks per room per stay.
- Where you’ll stay: Stylish guest rooms come with WiFi (included in the resort fee).
- Scenic day trip: The hotel is only about a 30-minute drive from Lake Tahoe.
Reno, Nevada: Casino City with Arts and Outdoor Adventure
Reno lives up to its billing as “The Biggest Little City in the World” thanks to its flashy casinos, cultural centers, and restaurants worthy of a much larger metropolis, all packed together on Virginia Street. If you need a break from courting Lady Luck at the big gaming palaces such as Circus Circus and Harrah’s (which was born here), head to the Truckee River Arts District to explore the Nevada Museum of Art and the National Automobile Museum. Because of its location at the foot of the Sierra Nevada and just east of Tahoe National Forest, the city also puts visitors within reach of rushing rivers and high mountain ranges for hiking, rafting, and gold-rush reenacting.
Non-Smoking King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Non-Smoking Double-Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 13 or older; kids 12 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- $15 resort fee includes: parking, WiFi, safety deposit boxes, printing of boarding passes, local and toll-free calls, seasonal access to pool, coupon sheet with over $50 in savings, and 10% off at onsite gift shop.
- Parking: included in resort fee.
- Smoking policy: smoking permitted in select rooms only.
- Pet policy: only service animals are allowed
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- WiFi (included in the resort fee)
- Gift shop
- Multiple restaurants and bars
- Covered parking
- Seasonal pool area
The Fine Print
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $50-$150 credit card security deposit paid at check-in
- $15 daily resort fee plus tax paid at check-in
- $3 daily tourism fee paid at check-in
- $1 daily housekeeping fee per room paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.