What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for three in a studio king suite or five in a studio double-queen suite
- Pittsburgh International Airport (contact hotel for reservations)
Hotel at a Glance: Staybridge Suites Pittsburgh Airport
Staybridge Suites helps guests get their Pittsburgh trips started with a free round-trip shuttle from the airport, located 10 minutes away. Set 20 minutes from downtown, the hotel is just 5 minutes from more than 120 restaurants and shops at the Mall at Robinson and 10 minutes from the Pittsburgh Botanic Garden.
- Complimentary breakfast jump-starts mornings with options like custom scrambled-egg bowls.
- Spacious suites sleep up to four or six guests and have microwaves and mini-fridges.
- Snack time: The hotel's convenience store stocks chips and trail mix.
- Unwind after a long day in the hotel's heated pool.
Downtown Pittsburgh: History and Culture in the Golden Triangle
Downtown Pittsburgh sits at the confluence of the Monongahela and Allegheny Rivers. Known as the Golden Triangle, this wedge of waterfront real estate is where the city's cultural, financial, and historic districts converge. Take a stroll through the area or navigate the more than 20 miles of bike trails to discover art galleries, historic buildings, and shiny skyscrapers home to corporate powerhouses such as United States Steel and PNC bank.
For a quick survey of the Steel City's roughly 260-year history, you can go on a walking tour from the Pittsburgh History & Landmarks Foundation. A short cab ride brings you to the city's Oakland neighborhood, where you'll find art and history museums as well as the Phipps Conservatory. This elaborate, Victorian-style greenhouse showcases 23 gardens, both in the steel-and-glass structure and on the grounds surrounding it.
Studio King Suite
- One king bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 3
- Maximum occupancy: 3
Studio Double-Queen Suite
- Two queen beds and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 5
- Maximum occupancy: 5
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets under 80 lbs may be added for an additional $50 per pet per night.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary WiFi
- Indoor heated pool
- Complimentary 24-hour airport shuttle
- 24-hour fitness center
- Convenience store
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Staybridge Suites Pittsburgh Airport
- Nearest airport: Pittsburgh International (PIT; 8 mi)
- Shuttle service: free 24-hour round-trip shuttle from PIT
- Cab fare: about $30 from PIT, including a 15% tip