What You Get
- Stay for two in a superior two-double room
- Up to two kids 13 or younger stay free
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Additional fees: $5 service fee per stay added at purchase. $1.59 safety deposit fee added at purchase.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
- View local health guidelines for travel here
Hotel at a Glance: The Ambassador Inn & Suites
The Ambassador Inn & Suites is less than a quarter of a mile from the shore of the Bass River, where boats bob in their moors at marinas, and tall grasses wave from the beach. It’s also about 2 miles from an iconic Cape Cod sight: the Atlantic Ocean. The hotel’s rooms nod to the nearby lapping waves with shades of ocean blue and peaceful nature paintings hung above each bed.
- Greet the day with a free continental breakfast.
- Play pinball or racing games in the onsite game room.
- In-room amenities include free WiFi access and a mini-fridge.
- Hear live music at the Cultural Center of Cape Cod, which is a five-minute walk away.
- Eat fresh seafood at Riverway Lobster House, which is just two doors down from the hotel.
####Cape Cod, Massachusetts: Historic Towns and Miles of Protected Beaches
In the late 19th century, Cape Cod blossomed into a summer vacation destination as visitors swapped crowded coastal cities for the sandy shores of eastern Massachusetts. Today, the arm-shaped peninsula, located 60 miles south of Boston, encompasses 15 idyllic towns, rolling dunes, and 300 miles of sandy shoreline—and it’s still the place where many East Coasters choose to spend their leisurely summer days. Popular attractions include fresh-seafood restaurants, quaint stores, and bicycle trails, such as the 11-mile Shining Sea Bikeway that wends from North Falmouth to Woods Hole.
On the uppermost tip of the Cape, the free-spirited art colony of Provincetown attracts visitors year-round. This is one of the best places to head for a vibrant nightlife scene—there are cabarets, bars, and lounges aplenty. Pop into the Provincetown Art Association and Museum to check out local artwork, both historical and contemporary.
Superior Two-Double Room
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $15 per night for each additional guest 14 or older; kids 13 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Complimentary WiFi
- Free continental breakfast
- Indoor pool and hot tub
- Outdoor pool and sundeck (seasonal)
- Game room
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $5 service fee per stay added at purchase
- $1.59 safety deposit fee added at purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
The Ambassador Inn & Suites
- Nearest airports: Barnstable Municipal Airport (HYA; 6 mi) and Provincetown Municipal Airport (PVC; 28 mi)
- Cab fare: about $35 from HYA, including a 15% tip