What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for three in a king room or four in double-queen room
Hotel at a Glance: The Beeman Hotel
The Beeman Hotel surprises guests right at its doorsteps, evoking an atmosphere of conservative edge with its contemporary decor. Playing off of the Dallas’ art and music scene, the hotel strives to provide a haven for artistic globetrotters. Modern-style amenities make staying at The Beeman Hotel all the more pleasurable.
- Hip and modern rooms feature 55” HD TVs, office space, fine linens, and mini-fridges.
- Pet-friendly: Furry friends can stay in all suites at no additional cost.
- Take a swim in the indoor heated pool or pump some iron at the fully-equipped, 24-hour fitness center
- Discover Dallas and its artistic flair with coveted retail, dining, and social destinations located just steps away from the hotel.
- Face masks are required in all public areas. Read more about the enhanced cleaning protocols here
Dallas, Texas: Rejuvenated Urban Districts and Historical Parks
Though some know Dallas only for the massive AT&T Stadium (which is actually in Arlington), the city is also an enclave of arts and nature, overflowing with botanical gardens, art galleries, and live theater. Historic Main Street connects many of the city’s recently rejuvenated urban districts, as well as the popular Main Street Garden, a block-long public park surrounded by architecturally significant buildings.
A short walk from downtown Dallas, you’ll find horse-drawn carriages clopping along brick streets in the city’s historic West End district, which dates back to the 19th century. This part of the city also contains Dealey Plaza, where President Kennedy was assassinated in November 1963. At The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza, housed in the former Texas School Book Depository, you can visit the spot where Lee Harvey Oswald is believed to have shot at Kennedy’s presidential motorcade.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 3
- Maximum occupancy: 3
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are allowed for free.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Indoor heated pool
- Bar and lounge
- BBQ restaurant
- 24-hour fitnes scenter
- Complimentary WiFi
- In-room refrigerators
- Pet-friendly (no additional fees)
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in for incidental hold
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About The Beeman Hotel
- Nearest airport: Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW; 23 mi)
- Cab fare: $70 from DFW including a 15% tip
- Nearest transit stop: Greenville Ave Subway (1,7 mi)