What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a Cliffs classic king room or four in a Cliffs classic double-queen room
$30 Daily Facility Fee Includes
Hotel at a Glance: The Cliffs Hotel and Spa
This recently renovated hotel on California’s central coast sits on a secluded bluff overlooking a private beach. Guest rooms feature natural wood furnishings, Italian marble accents, and private balconies or patios with coastal, mountain, or pool views.
- The onsite restaurant, Marisol, serves New American cuisine made with local ingredients wherever possible. You can select a vintage from the award-winning wine list and enjoy an oceanfront dinner out on the patio.
- During the day, you can relax by the outdoor pool and get a view of the Pacific Ocean, or visit the newly renovated and upgraded spa, diaFeliz, with an assortment of custom massages, facials, and body treatments.
- Sometimes known as the “new Napa,” the surrounding San Luis Obispo County is home to more than 200 vineyards and wineries. On tours, you can visit rural hillside estates and taste the region’s award-winning pinot noirs and chardonnays.
- The resort lies within driving distance of some of central California’s best golf courses, including a links-style course in Paso Robles wine country and a coastal course surrounded by eucalyptus trees.
Pismo Beach, California: Surf Town Close to Wine Country
Pismo Beach is a small city with the recipe for California-coast appeal: sun, sand, surf, and a backdrop of hills overlooking a valley of vineyards. Weather is key to the beach culture here; Pismo Beach enjoys 315 days of sunshine each year and temperatures ranging from 66 to 84 degrees. Year-round, surfers descend on the 23-mile coast along with vacationers looking to get tans. Visitors explore isolated dunes on the southern end of town and fish off the central pier.
The warm weather and misty mornings of this coastal stretch also provide great conditions for winemaking in the nearby Edna Valley. With one of California’s longest growing seasons, the Edna Valley AVA has some of the region’s best wineries, producing large quantities of chardonnay, pinot noir, and syrah.
Cliffs Classic King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Cliffs Classic Double-Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- $30 facility fee includes: WiFi and parking.
- Parking: included in facility fee.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets may be added for an additional $50 per pet per night; please contact property as advance notice is required.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Restaurant and lounge (plenty of outdoor seating)
- Heated outdoor pool
- 24-hour fitness center
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary airport shuttle service (with advance reservations)
- Direct beach access
- 100% non-smoking property
The Fine Print
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $30 daily facility fee plus tax added at purchase
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Cliffs Hotel and Spa
- Nearest airport: San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport (SBP; 9 mi)
- Cab fare: about $25 from SBP
- Distance from Santa Barbara: about 84 miles
- Complimentary shuttle service to and from SBP