What You Get
- Stay for two in a Deluxe King Room or four in a deluxe double-queen room
The Inn at Patrick Square
At first, the Inn at Patrick Square might look like a multi-centennial hotel: the colonial exterior’s pillars soar to the second story, while paintings of Clemson’s historical figures frame the lobby. On a second look, it becomes clear that design elements within the boutique hotel merge history with the contemporary, from eclectic artwork created by local artisans to hallways and rooms decked with modern furniture. The Inn at Patrick Square has been designed with one goal—to infuse modern expression with traditional southern style for a completely new kind of southern hospitality. Comfortable rooms and an onsite cafe make it easy for guests to relax, while the hotel’s location near downtown Clemson makes it easy to go out for a night on the town before being welcomed back to the Inn.
- Kick your feet up in one of the Inn’s plush beds, then make some time to relax with the room’s interactive smart TV. Alternatively, take a breather with your own device thanks to the hotel’s free WiFi.
On the Village Green: The Inn is just steps away from Clemson’s Town Center, with access to specialty shops, restaurants, the Clemson Farmer’s Market, and the Village Green.
- Stumphouse Cafe Named for the Native American maiden and her home in Stumphouse Mountain, the coffeehouse-style cafe serves coffee, breakfast, sandwiches, and treats in a social gathering space.
- Clemson’s natural wonders: Nature lovers can go beyond Patrick Square to explore nearby Abernathy Waterfront Park and South Carolina Botanical Gardens.
- Clemson’s Arts and Entertainment: Between Clemson University’s Brooks Center for the Performing Arts and The Arts Center of Clemson, there’s always a new musical production, gallery show, or play to see.
Deluxe King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Deluxe Double-Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Free WiFi
The Fine Print
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
The Inn at Patrick Square
- Nearest airports: Oconee County Regional Airport (CEU; 7 mi) or Greenville/Spartanburg (GSP; 40 mi)