What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a studio, four in a one-bedroom unit, or six in a two-bedroom unit
$9.95 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- Recreational facilities
- Indoor/outdoor pool
- Fitness room
- Mini golf
- Boarding pass printing
Hotel at a Glance: The Suites at Fall Creek
There’s nothing in America quite like Branson—Frommer’s calls it “a miniature Vegas without the gambling or showgirls, a G-rated destination where families outnumber swinging singles 10-to-1.”
- Whip up a meal: Each unit has a partial or full kitchen with cooking utensils.
- Relax in your room with a DVD rental from the onsite library.
- Distance to the Branson strip: about 3 miles.
- Gone fishing: All guests have access to the marina on the property, where they may dock their own boat, or rent one for the day. Additional fees apply.
- Resort amenities: An indoor and outdoor pool, a miniature golf course, gym, and game room.
Branson, Missouri: Family-Friendly Theaters and Concert Halls in the Ozarks
If you take a drive through the Ozarks in Missouri, it might seem like an unlikely place to find glittering lights and stage shows—for the most part, it’s a rolling plateau of wooded hills, snaking rivers, and limestone bluffs. But follow down Route 76 and you’ll find Branson, which looks like a miniature, more family-friendly version of Las Vegas. Dozens of stages and music halls line Branson’s main strip, some of which are owned by stars such as Dolly Parton. On any given night you can watch anything from country music performances to circus acrobatics to magic shows.
If you’re traveling with kids, Silver Dollar City is a safe bet; it’s located about 5 miles west of the strip. The popular theme park is built around Marvel Cave and modeled after an 18th-century frontier town. Here you can hop on a mine-car roller coaster and take a tour by lantern through limestone caverns.
- One queen bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- One king bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- One king bed, one queen bed, and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 6
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Check in: 4 p.m. (Please note: The front desk is open from 6 a.m.–10 p.m.)
- Check out: 10 a.m.
- $9.95 resort fee includes: WiFi, recreational facilities, indoor/outdoor pool, fitness room, mini golf and boarding pass printing.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Indoor and outdoor heated pool
- Hot tub
- Fitness center (must be 14 or older)
- Complimentary parking
- Cooking utensils, dishes, microwave, mini-fridge, silverware, toaster, two-burner stovetop
- Movie and DVD rentals
- Mini-golf course
- Tennis and volleyball courts
- Shuffleboard and horseshoe pit
- BBQ and picnic area
- Game room
- Basketball court access
- Shuffleboard rentals
The Fine Print
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $300 refundable security deposit on a credit card paid at check-in
- $9.95 daily resort fee plus tax paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Suites at Fall Creek
- Nearest airport: Branson Airport (BKG; 16 mi)
- Cab fare: about $50 from BKG, including a 15% tip
- Distance from Springfield, MO: about 50 miles