What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for four in a one-bedroom condo or stay for six in a two-bedroom condo
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 15-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Additional fees: $20 daily resort fee plus tax paid at check-in.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Hotel at a Glance: The Village Lodge
The Village Lodge sits at the base of Mammoth Mountain, tucked into eastern California’s rugged Sierra Nevada. In the warmer months, you can hike to the mountain’s summit, explore the Sierra on horseback, or tee off at the highest golf course in California. In the winter, the mountain transforms into a ski haven, offering plenty of opportunities for cross-country skiing, snow tubing, scenic gondola rides, and snowcat tours.
- Go for a swim in the year-round courtyard pool or relax in one of the hot tubs.
- Get an adrenaline rush at Mammoth Mountain Bike Park, which Outside magazine named the best bike park in the United States.
- Condo amenities: Each one- and two-bedroom condo comes with a kitchen and dining area, balcony, gas fireplace, and free WiFi.
- Day trip: The hiking trails and waterfalls of Yosemite National Park are only 40 miles away.
Mammoth Lakes, California: Outdoor Sports and Hot Springs in the Sierra Nevada
Mammoth Lakes is a quiet California town high up in the Sierra Nevada mountains southeast of Yosemite National Park. It’s the main gateway to Mammoth Mountain resort, which is just a 10-minute drive from the center of town. The resort is home to the highest golf course in California and Mammoth Mountain Bike Park, which Outside magazine named the best bike park in the United States.
Though Mammoth Lakes is a natural playground for skiers and snowboarders, it’s a popular destination for fishing and hiking in warmer months. Convict Lake is well known for its mountain vistas and abundance of rainbow trout. The lake is circled by an easy 3-mile hiking path that reveals the mountains from all perspectives. The area’s geothermal activity supports a number of natural hot springs, which are great places to unwind after a day of exploring the wilderness.
- One king bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- One king bed, one queen bed, and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 6
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- $20 resort fee includes: unlimited local and 800 number phone calls, long distance phone call connection fees, incoming & outgoing fax/copy service, computer usage, internet access, in-room coffee and tea, DVD movie/game rental, use of a fitness room, in-resort transportation (seasonal), bike storage (summer), and ski and snowboard storage (winter).
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Free WiFi
- Onsite restaurants
- Heated outdoor pool and hot tubs
- Three fitness rooms
- Media room
- Free shuttle services (5-mile radius)
- DVD movie library
- Three firepits
The Fine Print
- 15-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $20 daily resort fee plus tax paid at check-in
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Village Lodge
- Nearest airport: Mammoth Yosemite Airport (MMH; 9 miles) and Fresno Yosemite International Airport (FAT; 188 miles)
- Cab fare: about $30 from MMH, including a 15% tip