What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king room or two-double room
- Up to two kids 11 or younger stay free in a two-double room
When you book a top-secret hotel, you’re guaranteed a name-brand property with a rating of 3 stars or higher in the neighborhood we specify. We’ll let you know the name and exact address of your top-secret hotel after you purchase the deal: Look in the redemption instructions for this deal, found in your account and on your email confirmation.
Hotel at a Glance: 3-Star TopSecret Beltsville Hotel
Located halfway between Baltimore and Washington DC, this 3-star top-secret hotel is within a short walk of several parks and multiple shopping opportunities. Guests can visit the National Aquarium, American Visionary Art Museum, or explore the town’s historic buildings. Business guests may appreciate the hotel’s business center, meeting spaces, and in-room spacious working desks. These are complemented by inspired spaces comfortable accommodations, and high-quality amenities.
- Outdoor pool lets the guests relax and keep fit.
- Fitness center operates 24 hours, 7 days a week for maximum convenience.
- Added perks: All options include in-room WiFi and complimentary parking.
- Accolades: TripAdvisor’s 2020 Traveller’s Choice Award.
Beltsville, Maryland: Historic Small Town Between Baltimore and DC
Beltsville is located midway between Baltimore and Washington, DC. It’s a small community with historic roots reaching back to its founding in 1649—many buildings in town are on the National Register of Historic Places. From here, you’re a quick drive from DC’s National Mall, which stretches 2.5 miles east from the Lincoln Memorial, past the soaring Washington Monument and to the Capitol Building on the other end.
Notable sights in Baltimore include the National Aquarium—home to more than 16,000 sea creatures in realistic habitats—and the wonderfully weird American Visionary Art Museum, one of the country’s leading institutions for outsider art. For a great view of Baltimore’s skyline, the Inner Harbor, and Chesapeake Bay, head up to the observation deck on the 27th floor of the Baltimore World Trade Center, where you can see the city from 360 degrees.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $20 per night for each additional guest 12 or older; kids 11 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: up to two dogs may be added for an additional $75 per stay.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Outdoor pool
- Restaurant and bar (temporarily closed)
- 24-hour Market includes snacks & nonalcoholic beverages
- 24-hour fitness center
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary parking
- Coffe maker in the room
- Pet friendly (fees apply)
The Fine Print
- 24-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- The name and address of the Top-Secret hotel will be provided via email upon purchase
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About 3-Star Top-Secret Beltsville Hotel
- Nearest airport: Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI; 24 mi)
- Cab fare: about $70 from BWI, including a 15% tip
- Distance from Baltimore: 26 miles
- Distance from Washington DC: 20 miles