What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king room or two-double room
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a two-double room
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Additional fees: $50 daily refundable deposit paid at check-in.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
When you book a top-secret hotel, you’re guaranteed a name-brand property with a rating of 3 stars or higher in the neighborhood we specify. We’ll let you know the name and exact address of your top-secret hotel after you purchase the deal: Look in the redemption instructions for this deal, found in your account and on your email confirmation.
Hotel at a Glance: 3.5-Star Top-Secret Glendale Hotel
This top-secret hotel is nicely situated for exploring greater Los Angeles—it’s located just off the freeway in the northern suburb of Glendale. The newly renovated property is within 10 miles of Griffith Park, the Hollywood Walk of Fame, and Universal Studios Hollywood. To the north lie the Verdugo Mountains; many guest rooms overlook their scrubby peaks.
- Take a dip in the heated outdoor pool.
- Stay connected with complimentary WiFi.
- Go shopping at the Glendale Galleria or the Americana at Brand, both located near the hotel.
- Distance from downtown LA: 12 miles
Glendale, California: LA Suburb near Griffith Park
The Verdugo Mountains form an imposing backdrop to Glendale, a northern suburb of Los Angeles. You can explore the chaparral peaks on 2 miles of hiking trails at Wildwood Canyon Park, just 15 minutes north of town. You’ll also find plenty of opportunities to enjoy the outdoors at nearby Griffith Park. The sprawling parkland, which forms the westernmost border of Glendale, is home to both the Los Angeles Zoo and Griffith Observatory, which overlooks the Hollywood sign.
The Glendale Galleria covers much of downtown with a mélange of retail shops, restaurants, and a movie theater. Both Bob’s Big Boy and Baskin Robbins got their start in Glendale in the first half of the 20th century; you can still get food from either joint, or sit down at one of the many restaurants surrounding the galleria. If you’re in the mood for a show, pop into the Glendale Centre Theatre to see live plays and musicals.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: self-parking available for an additional $21 per day; valet available for an additional $26 per day.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Heated outdoor pool
- Restaurant and bar
- 24-hour fitness center
- Complimentary WiFi
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 19 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $50 daily refundable deposit paid at check-in
- The name and address of the Top-Secret hotel will be provided via email upon purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Nearest airport: Bob Hope Airport (BUR; 9 mi)
- Cab fare: about $30 from BUR, including a 15% tip
- Distance from Los Angeles: 12 miles