What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king suite or two-double suite
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a two-double suite
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 24-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
We’ll let you know the name and exact address of your hotel after you purchase the deal: Look in the redemption instructions for this deal, found in your account and on your email confirmation.
2-Star Family-Friendly Miami Hotel
Stay at this newly renovated hotel and you’ll be about an hour from Miami’s beaches and a short drive to the zoo and the famous art deco architecture of South Beach. The property caters to families with free breakfast and a kid-friendly putting green.
- Recent recognition: TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence in 2019
- In-room amenities: pillow-top mattresses and satellite TV
- Express Start breakfast buffet fills guests’ bellies for an eventful day ahead.
- Driving time to Miami: 28 miles away/one hour drive
- Guest rooms and public spaces will be deep cleaned with hospital-grade disinfectants
- Guests at our hotels may see staff taking a variety of additional steps to protect health & safety, such as maintaining social distancing, using personal protective equipment such as masks and gloves, conducting visible and more frequent deep cleaning of high tough surfaces in public areas, and implementing changes to our breakfast buffet (now offering a to-go option)
- We are also providing increased access for guests to individual amenity cleaning kits, visible sanitizer stations in public spaces (including meeting rooms), and potential removal of in-room collateral or other high touch items
Miami Beach, Florida: White-Sand Beaches, Glamorous Nightlife, and Cuban Cuisine
Miami Beach is a small barrier island situated between the Atlantic Ocean and Biscayne Bay, a shallow lagoon that separates the beaches from downtown Miami. People from all over the world come here to enjoy the white-sand beaches, shop the high-end boutiques, and party at the legendary see-and-be-seen nightclubs the city is known for. The red-hot center of this sexy, international social scene is South Beach, a 20-block stretch filled with upscale lounges, rooftop bars, and ultrahip hangouts behind velvet ropes. Lummus Park beach is packed by mid-morning, and the clubs on Ocean Drive and Washington Avenue—many of which stay open until 5 a.m.—vie for the limelight with VIP service, celebrity DJs, and dressed-to-the-nines crowds.
Beyond the fast-paced luxury of South Beach lies Miami Beach’s softer side. A leisurely stroll through the Art Deco District reveals hundreds of beautiful, candy-colored buildings, including Versace Mansion—a 1930 manor modeled after a palace in the Dominican Republic that belonged to Christopher Columbus’s family. The centerpiece of the city’s arts scene, the Bass Museum of Art displays works from Peter Paul Rubens and Sandro Botticelli, and modern-design objects and propaganda arts fill three stories at the Wolfsonian-FIU museum. There’s also a handful of vibrant ethnic enclaves to explore here, and Little Havana is among the most notable. The neighborhood is lined with family-owned restaurants and Caribbean-style marketplaces, making it a great place to discover some of the country’s most delicious Cuban food, from sugary guarapo juice to pastelitos, or Cuban pastries.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Complimentary breakfast
- Heated outdoor pool
- 24-hour fitness center
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Free local and toll-free calls
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 24-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- The name and address of the hotel will be provided via email upon purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About 2.5-Star Miami-Kendall Hotel
- Nearest airport: Miami International (MIA; 20 miles)
- Cab fare: about $60 from MIA, including a 15% tip