What You Get
- Stay for two in a king room or four in a two-double room
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Hotel at a Glance: Travelodge by Wyndham Absecon Atlantic City
The Travelodge by Wyndham Absecon Atlantic City is less than a 10-minute drive from the city’s famous boardwalk, making it a convenient, yet quiet retreat not far from the action downtown. The hotel offers a free breakfast each morning to help you fuel up before heading to the casinos.
- Where you’ll stay: Recently refurbished guest rooms now come with 42-inch flat-screen TVs, microwaves, mini-fridges, and an ergonomic workstation.
- Distance from Atlantic City Boardwalk: 6 miles; The Atlantic City Aquarium, Steel Pier amusement park, and Renault Winery are also close by.
- Complimentary breakfast: Enjoy Travelodge’s signature Bear Bites Breakfast.
- Work up a sweat in the fitness center.
Atlantic City, New Jersey: Casinos and Carnival Rides Lining Historical Beachside Boardwalk
No trip to Atlantic City is complete without a stroll along its signature boardwalk, which stretches for 6 miles along New Jersey’s eastern coast. Originally built in 1870 to keep sand out of hotel lobbies, the boardwalk grew in popularity as a place where you could drink and gamble during Prohibition without much trouble from the police, as depicted in HBO’s Boardwalk Empire. The boardwalk is still popular for its casinos, but it’s family-friendly, too; visitors are just as inclined to sit at the beach or stop at one of the many carnival rides.
On the boardwalk, it’s worth it to check out the Absecon Lighthouse, which is more than 150 years old. It’s possible to climb its 228 steps to the top, which features sweeping views of the city skyline and the sea.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Free breakfast
- Fitness center
- Complimentary WiFi
- Business center
- Shuttle to local attractions and Atlantic City airport (additional fee)
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Travelodge by Wyndham Absecon Atlantic City
- Nearest airport: Atlantic City International Airport (ACY; 8 mi)
- Distance from Atlantic City: 6 miles
- Cab fare: about $25 from ACY, including a 15% tip