What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a one-bedroom island-side villa, one-bedroom ocean-side villa, or mini villa, or four in a two-bedroom island-side villa or two-bedroom ocean-side villa
5% Daily Resort Fee Includes
- Upgraded linens
- Shampoos and soaps
- In-room coffee
- Paper towels in kitchens
- Liquid dish soap
- Dishwasher detergent
- Pool towels
- Local phone calls
- Sports equipment
Hotel at a Glance: Villas by the Sea Resort & Conference Center
Sitting on a 17-acre oceanside property located on Jekyll Island, one of Georgia’s four Golden Isles, Villas by the Sea Resort & Conference Center offers a salt-sprayed respite from life in Atlanta and beyond. Mini-suites feature the cozy charms of a luxe hotel room, while one and two-bedroom villas boast kitchens, sitting areas, and private patios.
- Sip your favorite beverage in the onsite lounge.
- Enjoy the fresh air and breathe taking views while hiking on over 25 miles of trails.
Jekyll Island, Georgia: Kayaking, Golf, and Pristine Beaches
Situated 90 miles south of Savannah, Jekyll Island is one of Georgia’s famed Golden Isles, a quartet of barrier islands that hug the Atlantic coastline. Jekyll Island was once the exclusive winter playground of wealthy families including the Rockefellers, Morgans, and Pulitzers. You can catch a glimpse of their stately winter cottages by touring the Jekyll Island Club National Historic Landmark District.
Today, visitors flock to the island to kayak through salt marshes, embark on chartered fishing tours, or play rounds at the island’s four golf courses. The popular Driftwood Beach on the north shore is a prime spot for playing volleyball, watching birds, and collecting seashells.
The area’s tidal creeks attract a plethora of wildlife, including porpoises, fiddler crabs, and shorebirds such as egrets and herons. The island is also home to the Georgia Sea Turtle Center, a hospital for ill and injured sea turtles. The public is welcome to tour the facility and learn about ongoing conservation efforts.
One-Bedroom Island-Side Villa, One-Bedroom Ocean-Side Villa, and Mini Villa
- One queen bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Two-Bedroom Island-Side Villa and Two-Bedroom Ocean-Side Villa
- One queen bed and two twin beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- 5% resort fee includes: upgraded linens, shampoos and soaps, in-room coffee, WiFi, paper towels in kitchens, liquid dish soap, dishwasher detergent, pool towels, local phone calls, and sports equipment.
- Parking: available for an additional $8 per day.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: no pets allowed
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness center
- Bicycle rentals
- Lawn checkers
- WiFi (included in the resort fee)
Parking (for a fee)
- Oceanfront Pavilion & Boardwalk
The Fine Print
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- 5% daily resort fee added at purchase
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Villas by the Sea Resort & Conference Center
- Nearest airport: Jacksonville International Airport (JAX; 67 miles)
- Distance from Jacksonville: 75 miles