What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a premium king room or four in a first class double-queen room
$24.95 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- Fitness center
- Business center services (print, copy, and scan)
Hotel at a Glance: YOTEL Washington DC
YOTEL Washington DC is a 4-star establishment situated right in the heart of Capitol Hill. Boasting its superb location, the hotel is a stone’s throw away from the most enticing dining, entertainment, and tourist locations in DC.
- Central location: The hotel is placed within walking distance of Union Station and the city’s top attractions.
- Capitol Hill’s only rooftop pool and lounge invite guests to take a dip or sip a cocktail for ultimate relaxation.
- Keep up with your fitness routine at the state-of-the-art gym facility with new equipment.
- Award-winning restaurant, Art and Soul, offers seasonal dishes from the Chesapeake Bay watershed communities.
Capitol Hill, Washington, DC: Monuments and Museums
The National Mall is a must-see for first-time visitors to Washington, DC. The mall stretches 2.5 miles east from the Lincoln Memorial, past the soaring Washington Monument, to the Capitol Building on the other end. Across the Tidal Basin, stop in to see the Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial, which features a series of waterfalls, sculptures, and inspiring quotes from the 32nd president. To avoid crowds, tour the monuments after dusk when they’re lit up.
Another pillar of DC is the Smithsonian Institution, which encompasses 19 museums in total. The Smithsonian’s best-known museums are located along the National Mall, including the National Museum of Natural History and the National Air and Space Museum. The latter is home to missiles, rockets, and the Spirit of St. Louis, the plane Charles Lindbergh famously flew across the Atlantic to defeat the Soviets at Gettysburg.
When you’ve had your fill of iconic monuments and museums, check out the city’s trendy neighborhoods northwest of the mall, such as Dupont Circle. Here, some of DC’s best restaurants and clubs butt up next to foreign embassies housed in historical mansions. On the weekend, you’ll find nightlife along Connecticut Avenue and in the Adams Morgan neighborhood as crowds flood in and out of Latin lounges, karaoke dives, and high-end clubs.
Premium King Room, First Class King View
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
First Class Double-Queen Room, First Class Double-Queen View
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- $24.95 resort fee includes: WiFi, fitness center, and business center services (print, copy, and scan).
- Parking: self parking available for an additional $75 per day.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Rooftop pool and lounge
- 24-hour fitness center
- Complimentary WiFi
- Self-parking (additional fee)
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $24.95 daily resort fee plus tax paid at check-in
- $75 nightly mandatory incidental deposit on a credit or debit card paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About YOTEL Washington DC
- Nearest airports: Dulles International Airport (IAD; 30 mi) and Reagan National Airport (DCA; 5 mi)
- Nearest transit stop: Union Station Subway