What You Get
1-night stay for two
- Option 1: $99 to stay in a classic king room with two comedy club tickets per stay, valid for check-in Monday–Thursday (up to a $149 value)
- Option 2: $129 to stay in a Fiore king suite with two comedy club tickets per stay, valid for check-in Sunday–Thursday (up to a $199 value)
- Option 3: $139 to stay in a classic king room with two comedy club tickets, $50 dining credit, and two spa passes to Spa Toccare per stay, check in Sunday–Thursday (up to a $279 value)
- Option 4: $269 to stay in a classic king room with $100 dining credit per stay, valid for check-in Friday (up to a $309 value)
Policies and Fees
Book by: 11/5/17
Travel by: 12/20/17
- Blackout dates: Option 1: 11/14–11/15, 11/23, or 12/5/17; Option 2 & 3: 10/8, 10/22, 11/14–11/15, 11/23, or 12/5/17; Option 4: 9/8.
- Cancellation policy & fees: 24-hour cancellation notice required or fee of applicable 1-night stay up to the voucher price applies
- Taxes: 14% tax
- Additional fees: $150 per night incidental deposit will be required upon arrival. Daily $15 resort fee plus tax not included. Resort fee, taxes, gratuity and $5 per night tourism fee not included.
Hotel at a Glance: Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
A stroll through Borgata’s casino offers nearly endless gaming opportunities. Speckled amidst a sea of 3,475 slot machines are roughly 200 table games, including Pai Gow tiles, Spanish 21, and Baccarat. There’s also plenty of poker—you can play a hand or two of Caribbean Stud and Texas Hold’em. The hotel’s dining options are almost as boundless. Besides the five fine-dining restaurants helmed by celebrity chefs like Michael Schulson, you can grab a casual bite at numerous cafes and restaurants. After hours, check out Long Bar for a nightcap or go dancing at Premier, one of the city’s hottest nightclubs.
- Added perks: Depending on the chosen option, this deal can include two comedy club tickets, a $50 or $100 dining credit, or two passes to Spa Toccare per stay.
- Bet on the horses in the casino’s 100-seat racebook area, where thoroughbreds gallop from screens on an enormous video wall.
- See a concert or comedy show in one of the hotel’s entertainment venues.
- Relax in your room’s plush bed—outfitted with custom mattresses and Egyptian cotton sheets—while gazing out at the city lights from floor-to-ceiling windows. Fiore suites have rich-wood foyer and deep soaking tubs.
- Bobby Flay and Wolfgang Puck both have gourmet restaurants here. Flay’s steakhouse serves up juicy Philadelphia-style strips, while Puck’s American Grille offers scampi shrimp and sweet corn risotto with spring vegetables.
- On-site spas: Indulge in facials, massages, and mud floats.
- Pick up a new suit or dress to wear to the casino in the on-site Hugo Boss and Just Cavalli boutiques. Among the other stores are a wine shop and luxury jewelry store.
Atlantic City, New Jersey: Casinos and Carnival Rides Lining Historical Beachside Boardwalk
No trip to Atlantic City is complete without a stroll along its signature boardwalk, which stretches for 6 miles along New Jersey’s eastern coast. Originally built in 1870 to keep sand out of hotel lobbies, the boardwalk grew in popularity as a place where you could drink and gamble during Prohibition without much trouble from the police, as depicted in HBO’s Boardwalk Empire. The boardwalk is still popular for its casinos, but it’s family-friendly, too; visitors are just as inclined to sit at the beach or stop at one of the many carnival rides.
On the boardwalk, it’s worth it to check out the Absecon Lighthouse, which is more than 150 years old. It’s possible to climb its 228 steps to the top, which features sweeping views of the city skyline and the sea. Down at the base, you’ll find a replica of the original light keeper’s lonely cloister and the collection of sock puppets he created to keep him company.
Proving further that Atlantic City isn’t all nightclubs, boardwalk, and casinos is Gardner’s Basin, a maritime village along the bay. Here, a community of artisans uses seashells and driftwood to hand-make items such as wind chimes and picture frames. However, the Basin’s biggest claim to fame is the 25,000-gallon Atlantic City Aquarium swimming with turtles and rays.
Classic King Room and Fiore King Suite
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Check in: 4 p.m. Monday–Friday; 5 p.m. Sunday
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Daily resort fee includes: basic WiFi and access to the fitness center.
- Parking: self parking and valet are available for an additional $5 per day.
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking policy: smoking rooms are available upon request during booking.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Full gaming casino
- Fine-dining restaurants and casual eateries
- Comedy club
- 1,000-seat theater
- Nightclub and bars
- Two spas
- Barbershop and salon
- Promotional value expires Nov 5, 2017. Amount paid never expires.
- Must book by 11/5/17 or promotional value expires
- Must complete travel by 12/20/17
- Not valid for travel: Option 1: 11/14–11/15, 11/23, or 12/5/17; Option 2 & 3: 10/8, 10/22, 11/14–11/15, 11/23, or 12/5/17; Option 4: 9/8 or 11/24
- Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts
- Limit 3 per visit
- Valid only for option purchased
- Reservation required, subject to availability; contact Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa at (609) 317-1000 for specific availability
- 24-hour cancellation notice required or fee of applicable 1-night stay up to the voucher price applies
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Must be 21 or older to consume alcohol
- A major credit card is required at booking and at check-in for a $150 per night deposit for incidentals along with a $5 per night tourism fee
- A daily $15 resort fee (plus applicable tax) will also be applied
- Resort fee, taxes and gratuities not included
- Debit cards will not be accepted for this deposit
- Must use promotional value in one visit
- Burlesque show tickets may be substituted for Comedy Club tickets for all Thursday arrivals.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
- Nearest airport: Atlantic City International Airport (ACY; 11 mi)
- Cab fare: about $35 from ACY