Property at a Glance: Dominican Tree House Village
Stay in a Caribbean jungle and commune with nature during your vacation at the Dominican Tree House Village. The open-air cabins are perched high above the rainforest floor, offering 360-degree panoramas of the surrounding jungle. Between the thatched roofs and wooden floors—all made using local materials—you’ll find local, handwoven furniture and plush beds swathed in delicate mosquito netting. On the ground, pathways cut through organic produce and tropical flowers, offering easy access to the bar and restaurant.
- Go for a swim in the pool, surrounded by lush vegetation.
- Enjoy gourmet meals prepared by the resort’s chef; vegetarian and vegan options are also available on request.
- Reach a zen state while practicing yoga at the onsite studio.
- Enjoy a free fall into a waterfall pool while using the rope swing.
- Ride through the jungle to a secluded beach on an included beach-cruiser bike.
Samaná, Dominican Republic: Picturesque Beaches and Waterfalls
The Samaná Peninsula juts out from the northeast coast of the Dominican Republic, soaking up the Caribbean Sea’s balmy subtropical temperatures. Its tucked-away, sugar-sand beaches are its biggest draw, followed by its exotic landscape: according to Frommer’s, it’s “as Casablanca as the Caribbean gets.”
El Salto del Limón waterfall is among Samaná’s most breathtaking natural features. You can ride horseback through the surrounding forests to get to the falls, which tumble over 165 feet of rocks and tropical vegetation. On the Dominican Republic’s mainland, Los Haitises National Park is home to mangrove forests and limestone crags that peek out of the water.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? It is recommended that guests schedule a taxi from Santo Domingo Las Americas International Airport (SDQ). Click here for more information on how to get to the property.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another voucher? The voucher covers two guests. Both the standard and maximum occupancy in a treehouse is two guests.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? Resort credits are not included with the voucher.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? Dinner is included and no reservation is required. Casual dress is allowed and the resort caters to all kinds of diets. For more information regarding your dining options, please call 800-820-1357.