Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- New York (JFK)
- Boston (BOS)
- Newark (EWR)
- Transfer between cities
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Fleetway Travel at 646-417-9948.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (4 or 5 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 2 or 3 nights of accommodations at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - Chelsea or similar in London
- 2 nights of accommodations at ibis Liverpool Centre Albert Dock Hotel or similar in Liverpool
Attractions & Meals
- Daily breakfast
- Stonehenge, Bath, and Windsor tour from $100 per person
Ideas for Your Vacation
London and England are often interchangeable, but there’s a lot more to see in addition to this bustling capital. With this trip from Fleetway Travel, guests get out of their routine and on a plane for London before heading over the Liverpool, the hometown of The Beatles for a well-rounded trip across the pond.
Must-see attraction: The British Museum, home to some of the world’s most historic artifacts, including the Rosetta Stone and the Parthenon Marbles.
Saint Paul’s Cathedral: The second-largest cathedral in the UK, this domed English Baroque church houses the burial sites of Lord Nelson, John Donne, and William Carnegie.
Albert Dock: Rich in history but never stuffy, this waterfront cluster of 19th-century red-brick buildings houses bars, restaurants, shops, family-friendly attractions, and institutions such as the Merseyside Maritime Museum and the International Slavery Museum, which documents the city’s role in the slave trade.
Beatles fans will want to make a pilgrimage to the Cavern Club, where the Fab Four played in their early days. The Rolling Stones, the Who, and many other rock luminaries passed through as well.
Windsor: Wander the cobbled streets of this small village lined with Tudor-style buildings and home to the official residences of the British Royal Family.
Bath: Take a panoramic coach ride through the town that is home to the Jane Austen Centre and The Roman Baths.
Stonehenge: Visit the prehistoric stone circle designated as a Unesco World Heritage Site that has marveled visitors for centuries.
Call Fleetway Travel at 646-417-9948 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; all travelers, including kids, must purchase a voucher
- Booking optional tours and upgrades