Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Sightseeing per itinerary in a modern air-conditioned motorcoach
Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- All transfers
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (6 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 3 nights of accommodations at Crowne Plaza Athens, Stanley Hotel, Royal Olympic Hotel, or Divani Caravel Hotel in Athens
- 1 night of accommodations at Arty Grand Hotel, Amalia Hotel Olympia, Europa Hotel, or similar in Olympia
- 1 night of accommodations at Amalia Hotel in Delphi
- 1 night of accommodations at Amalia Hotel in Kalambaka
- Hotel porterage
Attractions & Meals
- 10 meals; 6 breakfasts and 4 dinners
- Entrance fees per itinerary included
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
Tour Itinerary at a Glance
This 8-day tour from Gate 1 Travel lets you delve into the history of mainland Greece. You’ll have guided excursions and time to go sightseeing on your own.
- Day 1: Board your overnight flight to Greece.
- Day 2: Arrive in Athens and have a welcome dinner.
- Day 3: Take a driving tour of the city center and visit the Acropolis & Acropolis Museum.
- Day 4: Enjoy a scenic drive to Olympia, stopping at the Acropolis of Mycenae and the Treasury of Atreus on the way.
- Day 5: Tour the ancient site of Olympia’s namesake competition before continuing to Delphi.
- Day 6: Go on a tour of Delphi before heading to Kalambaka.
- Day 7: See the cliff-side monasteries of Meteora, then admire coastal views on the way to Athens.
- Day 8: Fly back to the United States.
Call Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; must be 8 years or older to travel and a voucher is required
- Booking optional tours and upgrades