You’re viewing a property from our Premium Collection, a selection of top properties that are guaranteed to have a rating of 4 stars or higher.
11-Days Through Italy
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- All transfers
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (9 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 2 nights of accommodations at Hotel Metropole Suisse in Como, Barchetta Excelsior in Como, Hotel Simplon in Baveno, or Grand Hotel Bristol in Stresa
- 2 nights of accommodations at Hotel Villa Mabapa, NH Venezia Rio Novo in Venice, Bellini Hotel, or Grand Hotel Principe in Venice / Venice Lido
- 2 nights of accommodations at Grand Hotel Adriatico, San Gallo Palace, or Hotel Diplomat in Florence
- 3 nights of accommodations at Mediterraneo, Starhotels Michelangelo, Grand Hotel Palatino, or The Hive Hotel in Rome
- Hotel porterage, taxes, fees & service charges
Attractions & Meals
- 14 meals; 9 breakfasts and 5 dinners with wine
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Services of local guides in all major cities
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
Tour Itinerary at a Glance
Italy has a lot to offer, which is why Gate 1 Travel has boiled down the most romantic destinations into one guided tour. Travel solo or with a loved one and be charmed by Lake Como, gondola rides in Venice, and a wine tasting in Tuscany before heading home relaxed and with memories to share.
- Day 1: Depart for Italy
- Day 2: Arrive in Milan before heading towards Como with its large lake. Spend the day at leisure before meeting your guide.
- Day 3: Take a cruise on Lake Como towards the village of Bellagio for the day.
- Day 4: Go to Verona and tour the city before arriving in Venice.
- Day 5: Begin your day in Venice with a boat ride to Murano, known for its glassware. Tour around St. Mark’s Square and see the Basilica of San Marco. Take an optional gondola ride in the afternoon.
- Day 6: Head for Tuscany and enjoy a wine tasting. Stop by Pisa to see the Leaning Tower before arriving in Florence.
- Day 7: Tour Florence for the day.
- Day 8 Visit the Accademia Gallery in Florence, which houses the statue of David.
- Day 9 and 10: Spend two days exploring Rome including the ancient Roman Colosseum.
- Day 11: Head home.
Call Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; must be 8 years or older to travel and a voucher is required
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Copy stages are responsible for adding optional tours / upgrades with pricing, when applicable.
- Include a description of the tour, when applicable.